Puppeteer

The devil’s heart continued to beat and my body turned rigid when a sadistic smile grew on it, speaking out a single word.

Heal”

Ok, what the fuck?!’

A black blast came out of his healing body, making every one of us crash into the walls.

Reset”

What?

I gasped feeling my form give away. My hand shook realizing I was once again a human.

I turned around desperately and noticed Asta and Yuno were also in their normal forms. Even more terrifying was that everyone’s weapons disappeared.

All of us lay helpless on a platform and we looked at Zagred who now took on a new, more terrifying form. He now had mouths everywhere.

Appear

There were flashes of light and out of nowhere, everyone appeared on the platform. Captain Yami, Nozel, Fuegoleon, Mereoleona, Charla, and Jack. The rest of the fallen elves along with humans appeared, most of them unconscious. Fana and Vetto were standing with a hurt Rhya. Noelle, Mimosa, and Charmy were also awake.

Many tried to instantly attack Zagred but they too noticed their powers were weak.

“Good good, now I can torture and kill all of you!”

The multiple mouths on his body started saying various things but most of them were directed at me.

“Weak Kitsune”

“Disappointed parents”

“The high general will have you again”

“Nothing but a pet for devils”

“Your deaths will amount to nothing”

The others looked at me with mixed emotions as I stared at the ground.

“Be a good pet and kneel. And maybe I’ll spare the rest”

I simply let out a laugh “Like you’re the one to keep promises. Besides if I’m dying, it’ll be as a warrior and not someone on their knees!”

Mana swirled around me and I flew towards him.
He had only temporarily erased our mana, which meant it'll be restored. The problem was I didn't know how long that would be.

The scythe reappeared and my form started to return as well but it was weaker than before.

Zagred let out a laugh “You’re still so persistent”

“Reyana!” someone yelled from down below and I saw Captain Fuegoleon throw my necklace toward me.

I flew towards it but…

Bring

The necklace was suddenly in Zagred hands as he shook it in front of me.

“Now what do you plan pet?”

I simply stared at him and spoke out my next words with a smirk “It’s not just a necklace; it’s a part of myself. It will always return to me”

True to my words, the necklace disappeared from his hands, leaving him shocked as the necklace started to reappear around my neck.

The second the necklace was fully set on my neck, mana exploded out of me, shaking the whole palace.

A tornado of my mana was created as the entire room glowed. I swirled around in it and I felt my true form return.

My eyes turned into that of Kitsunes.