Bloody Massacre

It's been a few days since the battle with the red goblins, we haven't run into that many demons or monsters.

We are supposed to make it to the town called Aznar today. Aznar is a town right outside of the crimson forest, so the closest human populated place to the Demon continent.

It is currently 4:50am, we are walking in crimson forest at a quick pace. We expect to make it to the human continent in about 6 hours and Aznar in about an hour.

After 6 hours of sprinting through the Crimson Forest, we entered the human continent.

I bought the human disguise skill with skill points. Human disguise is a skill which allows me to take on a disguise as a human at the cost of 2 penalties. My stats are decreased by half and it only hides a few inhuman features.

I decided not to use this skill unless I'm in a town or if there are humans that I see near me.

It only took a few seconds to complete. I looked like a beautiful woman with an average height and an hourglass figure with a large bosom, a black and purple-colored one-piece dress, human ears and black hair that fell down my shoulders to my round butt. I had a heart-shaped face, a straight nose, and blue-colored eyes.

After we all got a disguise on, we headed toward the town. After nearly an hour of walking, we saw the town in the distance and sped up our pace.

Ten minutes later, we reached the town. It was very peaceful for a largely populated town, it had a Hunters Union building in the center of the city, but there weren't that many hunters living in this large town on the outskirts of the human continent.

We walked along the streets that were filled with stalls and people. There were some people selling food and jewelry.

"Come get your apples" said one of the merchants at a stall.

We ignored the people at the stalls and decided to find an inn to stay until night came. After searching for a few hours, we found The Star Inn, which is a branch of a famous inn which is in multiple towns and cities on the human continent.

We opened the door to the inn. When we entered, we were greeted by a woman who had a below average height with a plump figure, a large bosom, wearing a barkeeper's uniform, short brown hair which went down to her ear with a rounded face, nice smile, a snub nose, and green-colored eyes.

"What can I do for you three young ladies?" said the barkeeper, with a kind smile.

"We would like a room to stay one night". I said.

"OK, Adeline, can you lead these three young ladies to their room". Said the barkeeper to a barmaid.

"Yes ma'am, I'll do it right away". Adeline Said.

She rushed over to us and told us to follow her. After a little while of walking, we got to our room. We then entered it. The room was 10 meters in width by 10 meters in length. It had three beds which perfectly suited us and some room for three people in the closet.

"Do you need anything else" Adeline asked with a smile.

"No, thanks for helping us". I said.

She quickly left the room, leaving us three alone in the room.

"Why did you talk so politely to those inferior humans, my lady?" Fiona asked.

"If you want to get captured or killed, keep acting how you are, I don't want to talk politely with them, but my mother said it is a way to further keep people from discovering that I'm a vampire". I said.

"Oh, it makes sense" said Fiona and Leah.

It was now noon. I had 12 hours until we would begin our hunt. So I decided to look around the town and maybe buy a few things.