Raiding (3)

"Even though she is both powerful and swift, we can put an end to this as long as we get a hit in on her." The gang members were displaying signs of panic, so the third in command shouted to boost their confidence.

"Now, fire your magic and kill her, so none of us have to die." The third in command said as he pointed his finger at Lily.

As a gang member tried to attack me, I took a step forward and thrust my daggers into his arm joints, then manifested two more daggers and did the same to his knee joints.

"Aaahhh."

"Fire." The 3rd in command said as he began firing spells without caring about the slingle gang member on the way.

*Boom!, Kaboom!, Booom!

Three needles the color of a galaxy flew out from the barrage of spells, which they ignored because they concluded it was a failed attempt since it didn't even come close to hitting any of them, and it was also the intruder's last ditch effort to kill as many of them as possible before she died.

"It'll be risky, but it should take care of a lot of the enemies in this hideout." I whispered this as I clenched my hands together in preparation for a spell I was going to cast.

Since the onslaught of spells directed at me only struck two targets: the now-nearly-dead gang member and the spatial barrier I constructed.

As my hands are now pressed against the ground, I keeping circling my chaotic mana to the three needles, which is beginning to put a burden on me.

"She's not dead yet, so start firing." As he saw a figure that resembled the intruder in the cloud of smoke, the 3rd in command said.

They kept firing the spells, determined that the invader would definitely die this time, because she hadn't appeared behind them, so they concluded she was still within the barrage, barely alive.

As they focused all of their attacks on the figure they spotted within the smoke, it disintegrated, so they stopped firing spells and waited for the smoke to disperse before assuming the intruder was dead.

"Is she dead?" A gang member commented as he tried to look further into the smoke.

"There's no way she survived, we saw her figure get disintegrated, so she couldn't have survived." A gang member said as he smiled in confidence.

"Don't underestimate her, she could of found away to survive." The third in command said with a serious expression.

When the smoke cleared, they were surprised to discover the intruder crouching with her hands pressed against the ground, but they soon recomposed themselves and decided to attack.

"Fir...boooom." The three space needles exploding temporarily blinded the all the gang members, but once their eyesight cleared, they saw a small back sphere at the center of the room.

They began to feel a sucking force from the black sphere, which grew stronger as it grew larger, until they were lifted off the ground and drawn into the sphere, which was now one meter in diameter.

Everything within a 10-meter radius was being pulled into it, including the ground, walls, roofs, humans, and everything else, without remorse, as if it were a ravenous beast that could never be satisfied.

Only Lily was not sucked in, which appeared odd given that everything else had been, but no one could tell since everyone had been sucked in before they could witness.

The black sphere grew to the size of the room as it consumed living things, then drew the hideout's walls into it as it continued to grow.

###

Somewhere else within the gang hideout, a rugged man sat on what appeared to be a throne, as if he were a king, but the throne was nothing special, since it was constructed of rusted and cheap materials he found.

"Blade, what's the situation on the intruder?" Kyoufu asked, sitting in his throne with an irritated look as he stared at his second in command.

"She's too strong for our men, and we're losing men at a rate that makes it impossible for reinforcements to arrive in time." Blade stated with a solemn gaze that elicited a smidgeon of fear.

The ground began to shake as screams could be heard from nearby, confusing the gang members in the boss chamber.

They soon saw what looked to be a large black wall that expanded as it suck everything around it as they began panicking trying to find a place to escape, before being sucked into the black wall just like the others.

[(472/1000)]

"Retreat to the exits," Kyoufu said, prompting the gang members to pay attention and begin making their way to the boss room's secret exit, which would lead to the escape route 5 kilometers away.

But Kyoufu didn't go that route as he pressed a hidden button on the throne, after the last gang member including the second in command left the room.

A secret passage was opened up behind the throne l, which he immediately entered, while knowing there was a chance that the secret entrance that was 5 kilometers away was closed.

As he entered the the entrance he went hundreds of meters underground walking through his second secret exit that he created by himself without the other gang members knowing about it.

He walked for 5 minutes until he came to a wide opening and saw a beautiful woman standing there with stunning crimson eyes staring at him with a cold glare.

"You appear to be the last and only survivor." I said with a beautiful voice.

"So you two were the intruders, but how did you find this location, wait, it must've been the men I sent out, since I've haven't heard from them since then, so you obtained the information from them by some soul reading skill, and now you're here to finish us off." Kyoufu said, his face solemn but composed.

"Can we just get this over with already? I've already wasted enough time." I said with a cold expression on her face.

I checked how much mana I had left after construction the black hole by destabilizing the space needles.

[Chaotic Mana: 600/19,200]

[Gang Members Killed (999/1000)]