Priest Eric

The priests' church is a branch of the Vampire Slayer Union since the church represents light, which is the polar opposite of darkness, so when the Vampire Slayer Union was created, the church became apart of the Union.

We arrived at my son's room shortly after, and when I opened the door, we were greeted by a lovely red-haired woman sitting in a w sitting position.

"Wow, your son is quite beautiful as a woman." When Eric noticed Isamu's new look, he couldn't help but comment.

When Isamu heard Eric call her cute, she blushed, and began hiding her face to hide her embarrassment.

"Why am I acting like a girl, even though I despise it? These activities feel natural to me." As she averted her face, Isamu thought.

"Could you please cast the magic so that I can return to normal as soon as possible?" Isamu's face was uncovered, and she had a serious expression on her face.

"Yes, I will." Eric said as he walked over to her and said "Turn around, so I can perform the spell on your back."

Isamu turned around as Eric pressed his hand against her back, causing her blush to grow and a golden magic circle to form on her back.

Eric used the skill [Spell Removal], which allows the caster to remove any spell casted on any victim as long as they are in physical contact.

As the magic looked to be working, a golden light engulfed Isamu and grew brighter by the second.

...

The bright light faded after a few minutes, signaling the end of the spell, but when you looked at Isamu, you saw a lady, not a man, sitting there in bewilderment.

"Why didn't your magic undo the spell you placed on me, old man?" Isamu interrogated the priest as though he were an inept priest.

"I'm sorry, but a spell wasn't casted in you, rather, your current existence was altered to that of a woman, which can't be undone by anybody other than the caster." Eric said as a solemn yet shocked expression formed on his face

"How do you know my current existence has been altered?" Isamu said as her rage grew.

"What I'm saying is that you can't go back to being a man since your existence has been altered into that of a woman." Eric said with a solemn expression on his face

"That can't be true; no human being is capable of such feats; you must be an inept priest who is lying to save face." Isamu stated as he tried to reject that he was stuck as a woman for the rest of his life.

"Because I have better perceptual abilities than Eric, I'll clarify whether or not what he claims is true." Mosu stated as he walked over to Isamu and placed his hand against her back.

He began examining her body for any spells, but after searching her entire body, he discovered none, which confirmed Eric's statement.

"Isamu, Eric is correct; there is no spell within your body that has changed you into a woman." Mosu stated with a solemn expression on his face.

"Even though I despise my father, he has never truly lied to me, so I had to accept what Eric said was true, as well as the reality that I would spend the rest of my life as a woman." I thought as tears welled up in my eyes.

[(Ahmya Takao) Mid Gold Tier - Blacksmith/Swordswoman]

"As a result, her second class and name have also altered." Before closing the door, Eric thought as he walked out of the room with Mosu.

"I'm hoping that now that he's a woman, he grows up and finds someone he loves without needing to kidnap and break the minds of women so they would become his wives." Mosu said he and Eric headed to the mansion's entrance.

"I'm hoping he does, too, since it appears the Brass Coyotes Gang has been dealt with." Eric agreed with a nod of his head.

"Oh, so the alleged gang that my son was aligned with was dealt with, do you know who it was, since that gang is estimated to have around a thousand members and the leader was supposedly at Mid Platinum Tier?" Mosu looked a little astonished when he stated that.

"No, we have no idea who dealt with them, but if they do claim the reward for doing so, we will." As they approached the mansion door, Eric said.

"Well, it's good to see you again." Mosu smiled as he said.

"It was indeed." Before leaving the mansion, Eric said with a smile.

(Lily's POV)

I meditated for 7 hours before falling asleep for an hour, waking up about 6 a.m. to check my chaos attunement.

[Chaos Attunement Tier 2 (56.5%)]

Last night, I got the skill Change Inducement and used it, which was painful as I felt needles constantly pile my mind.

Before leaving the room, I changed my clothes and straightened my hair, and strolled over to the sofa, where Kasumi was once again lying down.

"What are we doing today?" I asked as I sat on the sofa.

"I'm running low on food ingredients, so I think we'll go shopping and stop at a restaurant along the way, but I heard there's an auction tonight, so I guess we'll go to that." Kasumi smiled as she spoke.

"Sure, but I'll be training a few skills, do you have a training room." I asked with a curious expression while lying my head on her shoulder.

"Yeah, it's in the room next to the living room, but it's not too big." Kasumi smiled as she spoke.

"That's fine, thanks." I said as I quickly stood up and leaned in for a kiss.

She immediately welcomed it as we kissed for a few seconds, before I separated and strolled over to the room Kasumi was talking about and entered it.