Proposal

"What are your orders, my goddess?" As soon as we emerged from the castle, Fiona got down on one knee and asked.

"I'm going to have a talk with these four, so please set up a meeting room and serve food and drinks for us."

"Yes, my goddess." Fiona bowed again and left to go follow orders.

"We're not vampires, so why would we want to drink blood?"

"Don't worry, even though we're vampires, we still keep human food."

...

Minutes later, Fiona appeared in front of us again, on one knee. "The room is ready, and so is the food and drinks."

"Thanks, we'll teleport there. Inform the Royal Vampires that they'll be partaking in the agreement. Also inform Kiyomi, Kasumi's mother."

"Right away, my goddess." She left to go follow Lily's orders.

"Alright, let's get there before they arrive." In an instant, we arrived in a large room with a table served with food and drinks.

We took our seats, with me being at one of the ends of the table where I sat next to Kasumi and Kimiko, waiting for the royal vampires to arrive.

...

A few minutes later, the royal vampires arrived and seated themselves, while Kiyomi stood to the left of me, waiting for my orders.

"You are probably wondering why I called all of you today. It's simple. We're making a peace agreement with the humans."

"Why would I want peace with the humans? They are an inferior race meant to serve as our food."

I moved my hand a little bit, which wasn't enough for anyone to see, but they all knew I did something as the vampire who talked was now lying in a pool of blood, not even leaving anything left of him.

A crimson core flew out of where he sat, which the vampires immediately recognized as his core, which I placed in my mouth and bit it in half.

"I don't want to do this forcefully, but if you want the same thing to happen to you, then be my guest."

"..." fear struck through the cold hearts of the royal vampires, making them unable to say anything.

"Good, now let's continue with the proposal."

Cold sweat dripped down the humans and even the goddesses that sat next to Lily as they felt some fear from her.

"Pfft—." Lily giggled quietly, seeing the faces of them which were filled with fear. "I'm not going to kill anyone as long as they don't try anything."

The pressure they felt from the possibility of Lily killing them dissipated, allowing them to feel as if a huge weight had been lifted from their shoulders.

"Let's begin then. First of all, Akhazar, did you get permission from the other three kingdoms for you to represent all of them?"

"Indeed I did."

"Good. I want to form a peace treaty between humans and vampires, allowing both vampires and humans to live together without any conflict."

"Conflict will be difficult to prevent, but I assume you have a method that will help prevent it."

"Yes I do. If there is any act of attacking or discrimination between the vampires and humans, it doesn't matter who it is, they will either be sentenced to time in prison or possibly even death depending on the severity of the conflict."

"That's fine, but that only implies the ones who were caught, not the ones who weren't."

"We can form a corps that monitors the world and is able to sense every conflict, and is able to immediately tell if it is forceful or not."

"That's possible? If it's made by a goddess, then it's most likely possible, but making vampires and humans unable to fight will cause many problems."

"We could allow them to challenge each other in a ring in a 1 on 1 fight, but both parties have to agree to the rules that one makes, and in order to make sure it is fair, there will be an unbiased referee to watch the match."

"Alright, but since vampires need blood in order to survive, what will be your source of blood besides humans?"

"I can create an infinite supply of blood with my blood generation ability, so if I create a tool that has the ability of blood generation, then that problem is fixed."

"If you have the skill, wouldn't Lilith, the previous vampire goddess, have it as well?"

"Yes, she did have it, and I don't know why she chose not to be at peace with the humans, which she could've done with it."

"I see. I agree with your proposal as long as you are able to demonstrate the blood generation tool."

"I've been making one during this meeting, and I just finished it, so I'll demonstrate it to you. Fiona, come over here please."