Auction (3)

"560!"

"800!"

"850!"

"1 Gold, I'd like to see who dare fights me for this." Ralph shouted out.

2 Gold, your Wardon family does not frighten my Aikawa family." Hanae Aikawa, who was in the room next to us, shouted out.

HANAE AIKAWA! Do you want me to kill you right now, you slut?! Three gold coins." Ralph shouted furiously.

Before you get a chance, my fiancée and I will kill you! 5 Gold Coins." Hanae Aikawa shouted out, her aura rising.

"I'm not your fiancé though." A faint beautiful voice was heard shortly after as she seemed to be blushing.

"ENOUGH!" A dominating voice boomed out as a crushing pressure enshrouding the entire hall.

"Guessing that woman who spoke after Hanae is the new young mistress of the Takao Family." As I giggled a little, I said to Kasumi via Telepathy.

The pressure was focused on Hanae and Ralph, and it immediately calmed them down.

The man speaking wasn't just any auctioneer; he was the auction house's branch master.

"As the auction house's current branch master, I will not tolerate any fighting inside the hall. Either bid civilizedly or get the f.u.c.k out of my building." He shouted in anger at the two.

They then sat down allowing the the auction to continue where it stopped.

"7 Gold!" Ralph shouted.

"10 Gold!" Hanae shouted.

Ralph cast a side glance towards Hanae, his eyes filled with contempt.

"20 Gold!"

40 Gold!"

The bidding eventually came to a halt at 60 Gold, with Hanae Aikawa winning the last bid.

"Why didn't you bid?" I asked Kasumi, since it seemed she the dual katanas would be useful for her.

"My current Katanas are much stronger then those, so they would be useless to me besides another spare." Kasumi's said with a smile.

"I see." I said with a smile.

As the auction approached its conclusion, a few more things were auctioned off.

"The the next item, or should I say items, is the 4 Tier 4 Attunement Stone! An incredible item that will help you enhance your attunement to a certain element! While it can only upgrade to Tier 4 in attunement, keep in mind that upgrading tiers takes time, and by using this, you can save time and boost your potential." The auctioneer shouted as the crowd grew eager to get their hands on it.

"Bidding starts at 250 Gold with each increase being 25 Gold."

"Man, Just the starting price is too much for me." A man in the hall complained, but didn't start a fight, since he knew how frightening the branch master was when angry.

"275 Gold!"

"325 Gold!"

The price was too high for the people in the auction hall, who stood there with their mouths gaping, watching as the VIPs bidding gold as if they were bidding with copper.

"400 Gold!"

"500 Gold!"

"650 Gold!"

"1 Platinum!" I joined in the hopes of scaring off my competition and preventing them from raising the price even higher.

"How is she that wealthy, man, I wish I was her." "Someone actually bid 1 Platinum." A woman shouted from the auction hall.

No one bid for the following few seconds, so the auctioneer began counting.

"1 Platinum, going once!"

"1 Platinum, going twice!"

"1 Platinum, goi, 1 Platinum, 500 Gold." Another bidder interrupted the auctioneer.

"1 Platinum, 600 Gold!"

"2 Platinum!"

"I suppose I'll go after the winner tonight." I thought with a sadistic grin on my face.

After waiting a while the auctioneer started counting with a grin.

"2 Platinum, going once!"

"2 Platinum, going twice!"

"2 Platinum, going thrice, sold!" The auctioneer shouted as the winner exhaled a sigh of relief, all the while keeping an eye on the other bidders.

"There are a few more items to bid on, all of which will come in one set." When the auctioneer shouted, a maid appeared on stage with a box.

"The last item is a set of four Tier 5 Affinity Stones! Which can either increase your affinity with an attribute by 50% or allow you to develop an affinity for a different attribute." The auctioneer said as the maid opened the box containing the Affinity Stones

"They obtained 4 Tier 5 Affinity Stones." Many in the audience were taken aback because Affinity Stones were considered to be extremely rare.

"Bidding starts at 750 Gold with each increase being 100 Gold."

"Lily, I really want this, so can you bid for me?" Kasumi asked, her face lit up with anticipation.

"Sure, but if I can't obtain it for you, you'll have to steal it yourself." I stated it with a smile on my face.

"I know, thank you." Kasumi kissed my lips, which I accepted immediately, and we separated a few seconds later since we needed to bid.

"850!"

1 Platinum!" I shouted with a serious expression.

"1 Platinum, 100 Gold!"

"1 Platinum, 200 Gold!"

"1 Platinum, 500 Gold!"

"It seems we'll have to go hunt our targets." As Kasumi grinned, I said to her.

"True, but because we're going after influential families, make sure you disguise yourself." Kasumi expressed herself with sincerity.

I returned my gaze to the auction platform and answered, "I know."

"10 Platinum, 500 Gold!"

"10 Platinum, 750 Gold!"

"This is my final bid; if you can outbid me than you win, 11 Platinum!"

"I'm let you win!" Hanae Aikawa replied, a grin on her face.

"YOU." Ralph yelled angrily, but soon calmed down due to him being afraid of what his father will do to him.

"11 Platinum, going once!"

"11 Platinum, going twice!"

"11 Platinum, going thrice, Sold!"

"Remember the rules: you can only kill those who participated in the auction if you go after a bid winner; if any bystanders are found dead, you'll be tracked down and killed for their deaths. Those who won should proceed to the back of the auction house to retrieve their prizes; the auction is now officially over." The auctioneer said with a sadistic but serious grin.