Starlight (9)

As I moved up to my first daughter and began carefully slicing skin and limbs one by one, Lily restrained my daughters with the same black tendrils she used to restrain me.

"Please don't make me do this." I said as I slowly cut the first layer of skin.

"Ahhh...Mother that hurts, what are you doing...Guaaaaa." Shiba said with a pained expression.

"I'm sorry, my daughter, I'm not control of myself." I said as tears began streaming down my as I took my human form, since it was more efficient.

"Mother what are you doing to big sis, stop your hurting her." Rina said as she saw Shiba in pain, but couldn't do anything.

"Ahhhhh...Why mother...ahhhhhh."

I gradually severed her tendons, tissue, muscles, blood arteries, veins, and other body parts, but she didn't die because Lily kept her alive until I severed her internal organs, which killed her minutes later.

My eyes were blank as I felt like I died inside after Shiba died, but my body continued to walk over to my next daughter, Savina.

"Don't do it, Mother; what happened to you, and why are you killing us?" Savina screamed, believing her mother had gone insane.

I started by slowly slicing her skin, and once that was done, I slowly sliced her tendons, tissue, muscles, blood arteries, veins, and other body parts, exactly as I did with Shiba.

"Ahh...guaaaa."

I started slicing Savina's internal organs, and she fought back until I sliced open her lungs, killing her instantly.

Tetra was the next daughter, and I went through the same procedure on her as she died before I could slice open her internal organs, and Amoret was the next daughter after that, and she went through the same procedure but died before the first internal organ was sliced open.

Rina, the youngest and weakest of my children, went through the same experience as the others, but she lived the longest and only died when her heart was sliced open.

"Kill me already, I've already lost everything." I said it as though I didn't have any life in my eyes.

"All right, I'll pity you by giving you a swift death, even though I said I'd give you a slow death; I just can't do it, even though I enjoy tormenting my opponents; I know my limits." As a sorry expression formed on Lily's face, which I could tell was sincere, she said.

"So she does have some sympathy." I thought to myself.

"I appreciate it." As my head was chopped off without causing me any pain, I felt grateful on the inside as my vision began to fade and turn black.

I felt sorry for Raura after killing her, but at least she died quickly.

I took a step forward and appeared next to Kasumi and smiled as I said "They're all dead."

"Did you torture them once more?" Kasumi inquires with a new inquisitive look on her face.

"I made a mother werewolf slowly kill her own daughters." I stated it with pity.

"At the very least, you feel sorry for it, but you ought to stop torturing your opponents like that." Kasumi stated with a shake of her head.

"But, it's entertaining." With a stern face on my face, I said.

"You do realize that viewing it as amusement is an inhuman right?" Kasumi spoke forward, her expression somber.

"But, I am not a human." With a solemn face, I said.

"Of course you're not human, but what I mean is that your conduct wasn't human; if you enjoy it that much, you'd be deemed insane; even those who torture criminals, hate it." Kasumi stated this while flicking my forehead.

"Oww, what was that for?" As I stroked the spot where she flicked, I said.

"It's to wake you up." Kasumi spoke forward, her face solemn.

"Fine, I'm not going to torture people like that again unless they deserve it." I said as I crossed my arms and pouted.

"I suppose we should first clear the dungeon so we can leave." Kasumi smiled as she spoke.

"Yeah, however it appears that the dungeon's ruler is the Queen Werewolf, since the strongest monsters in this dungeon seem to be werewolves; but, her tier must be Low Platinum Tier or above, since the Queen always has a higher tier than the rest of the pack." I stated it with a smile on my face.

"This time, instead of supporting me, you're going to be fighting with me." I said to Kasumi, making sure she didn't have a chance to say no

"I know." Kasumi stated this as she embraced and kissed me, and we lingered there for a while before splitting out to hunt the dungeon's last creatures.

"Let's meet here when we've killed all the beasts except the queen werewolf." Kasumi spoke with me via telepathy, as I quickly agreed.

I used [Enhanced Detect Presence] and [Blood Sense] to sense for not just monsters but also humans, Since I didn't want to run into humans.

I scanned the forest while weaving among the branches and utilizing [Void Step] until I came across what appeared to be a large serpent emitting lightning.

[(Genir) Mid Gold Tier - haietlik]

With [Chaotic Blade], I formed a chaos scythe and used [Blood Vision] to locate for its heart by sensing its blood flow, then stepped forward and appeared above it before swinging my scythe at it.

*Bzzt!

*Pfff!

The serpent became aware of my presence and attempted to attack me with a lightning bolt, which was easily disrupted by chaos's natural ability, allowing me to slash through its heart before it could attack again.

I collected the mana core and walked away from the corpse, scanning the area for more monsters. It didn't take long since I detected a Djinn feasting on another monster.

[(Oruz) Low Gold Tier - Djinn]

I took a step forward and disappeared before reappearing in front of him as I swung my scythe at his neck and stepped forward again, but this time I allowed my scythe to partially tear space, allowing my scythe to slice through his neck as I appeared a few meters away with his head rolling and his torso falling to the ground.

*Thud!

After collecting his mana core, I took a step forward and appeared on a tree branch before moving on to find another monster to kill.