Isamu Takao's Scheme

We found ourselves in the lobby after exiting the corridor, looking at the bored receptionist again, but we ignored her and walked out of the Blacksmith Union.

"With so much damage on my katanas, that went better than I expected." Kasumi exclaimed, her face beaming.

"It certainly did." While gazing down, I said.

"Don't hold it against yourself; it wasn't your fault." Kasumi replied, knowing full well that I was blaming myself for breaking her katanas.

"You sure?" I inquired while avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah." Kasumi expressed herself with a genuine smile.

Since she didn't blame me, I no longer dwelled on it, and we followed Kazuo until we reached the central square.

"Do you want me to guide you anywhere else?" Kazuo asked with a smile.

"I'd like to make some yakutas, thus I'll most likely need some yakutas for inspiration." Kasumi and I communicated with each other through telepathy.

"That's fine; I was intending on purchasing another yakuta, but since you're going to make your own, I'd prefer that." Through telepathy, Kasumi remarked with a genuine smile.

I suddenly became aware of multiple presence observing us, but I didn't turn around to alert them to our existence.

"It appears that we're being followed." Through telepathy, I said to Kasumi.

"They're most likely sent by the Takao Family's young master." With a serene smile, Kasumi said.

"Yeah true."  With a smile, I said.

"If they attack, we'll retaliate, but if they don't, we'll leave them alone so they don't realize we noticed them." As I nodded, Kasumi added with a smile.

"we are heading to The Graceful Fox?" Kasumi smiled as she spoke.

"OK, I'll take you there." We turned around and began heading towards the west district, as Kazuo said.

After a short stroll, we came across a traditional Japanese shop with the name [The Graceful Fox] and went inside.

We approached a young woman at the desk after entering the sjop.

"What would you like?" With a nice smile, the woman inquired.

"5 yakutas." With a serene smile, I said.

"What color would you prefer?" With a smile on her face, the woman inquired.

"White, black or red will do." I said it with the same expression as before.

"Alright I'll go grab them." The receptionist got up from her desk and began selecting the 5 yakutas I had requested.

(Isamu Takao's POV)

I was working in the Blacksmith Union when I heard a noise from [Steel Woman], a rival for reputation and space to my family, and saw two women.

One of them appeared to be around 165.1cm (5ft 5), with a flawless slender figure, large breasts, and silver hair that fell down to her round buttocks. She wore a black and crimson knee-high one-piece dress with pretty blue eyes, which I thought concealed her genuine beauty.

The second woman was 172.72cm (5ft 8), with a slender figure, large breasts that were larger than the other woman's, white hair that dropped just before her tailbone, a white fluffy fox tail coming from her tailbone, and white fluffy fox ears. She had blue eyes and wore a beautiful floral kimono.

The only thing that came to me when I saw them was "I want them," which I knew was possible because of my noble family's status and power.

All I have to do is tell them my family name, and they will surrender, but if they don't, I can use my family's power to get them and make them slaves.

There were 2 types of legal slaves: those who became slaves because of poverty and criminal slaves. The first one includes those who have accumulated so much debt that they have no alternative but to surrender their freedom and become slaves. The second one, which is Criminals who have been apprehended and sentenced to slavery as punishment.

The third type, unlawful slaves, or kidnapped slaves, is the main issue. Bandit groups usually kidnap rare Demi-humans or women in this manner, which is difficult to prevent because certain nobility are associated with them.

"If they don't surrender to me, then I'll use the bandits to kidnap them, so I can have them." Isamu Takao said with a lustful grin.

He went back to work while thinking crude thoughts and what he would do with those women once the woman vanished from his vision.

He observed them departing the craftsmen area fifteen minutes later and gave them a lustful glare, but they didn't respond except for the silver-haired woman tapping the edge of her dress before heading into the corridor.

"Wallace, take have some men follow those two women, keep an eye on them to see where they live and if they have any background, but make sure they don't notice you." With a grin, Isamu Takao stated.

He was a semi-muscular man with short gray hair, brown eyes, and a monocle on his right eye, standing at 182.88cm (6ft). He was dressed like a butler in a black and white suit.

"Yes, young master, I will do so immediately." Wallace bowed, his mind racing with complaints about his young master.

With his men following them, he will find out if he they have any background or not, which will determine how easy getting them will be.

(Lily's POV)

The receptionist returned with the 5 yakutas and presented them to us shortly after.

"That'll cost you 50 silver." With a smile, the receptionist stated.

"Thanks." With a smile, I said while handing her the 50 silver.

"Thanks for your patronage." As we walked out of the business, the receptionist said.

We left the shop and decided to return home, but not before dropping Kazuo off at his orphanage. We had some presences following us, so we decided to clear them off our track.

The presences saw us going away from them and quickly disappeared, which confused them until they felt something hit them hard in the neck, knocking them out instantly and giving no time to flee or resist.

"That was a lot easier than I anticipated." Kasumi expressed herself through telepathy.

"I think they underestimated us." I spoke something through telepathy.

We were able to return to our home without any further disruptions.