Kasumi's Past (1): Childhood

After Kasumi left Lily's room, she decided to make some breakfast for herself, since Lily couldn't do it in her condition.

30 minutes later, she was now done with making her breakfast and began eating while reminiscing about her past.

(20 years ago, Kasumi's POV)

I was born in the Bīsutokin Kingdom, which the Beast-kin rule over, but humans are still not discriminated against and are allowed to live peacefully.

For the beastkin, the purer your blood the higher status you get, which leads to some families or races with very pure blood discriminating against families or races with impure blood.

There are 7 Primordial Families, which are the Kitsunezaki Family, Neko Family, Kuma Family, Usagi Family, Māmeido Family, Harimogura Family, and Fenriru Family which have the purest blood and are the rulers of the kingdom. They are supposed to protect their citizens and also stop discrimination as much as possible.

I am the daughter of Kitsunezaki Kiyomi, who is the Queen of the Foxkin. She was young but intelligent and had the highest chance of being successful in ruling her race.

When I was born, my family had a banquet to celebrate the birth of the Kitsune Princess. I naturally don't remember any of this, but I was told by some of the servants and maids who served me in the Kitsunezaki Family's Palace.

The first 4 years of my life, I didn't do much, since I could neither walk or go outside, so I either hung out with my mother or played around inside the palace and even sometimes with the maids.

I was now 5 years old, I was in my room playing with a maid named Eito, when a maid came into the room.

"My lady, the Queen is asking for you". The maid said with a smile.

"Oh, do you know what my mother wants?" I asked with a curious expression.

"No my lady, I do not". The maid said with a serious expression.

"Alright, then lead the way". I said with a smile while walking towards the maid.

We walked through the palace until we reached my mother's boudoir. I then knocked on the door.

"Come In", Kiyomi said with a beautiful voice.

I then opened the door to my mother's boudoir. When I entered the room, the room was mostly red and white with white silk covering the windows, a boudoir chair facing a big mirror, a bed which had white silk lining the poles which went up to the ceiling at each corner of it.

She was a beautiful tall woman with an hourglass figure with a large bosom, wearing a white and red kimono, big white fluffy fox ears on the top of her head and long white hair which fell down to her round butt, nine big fluffy white tails which was just above her butt , she had a delicate oval shaped face, snub nose, and big round blue colored eyes.

"Mother You called me?" I asked curiously, but with a smile.

"Yes, come sit here". Kiyomi said while patting her next to her on the bed.

I went over to her and sat where she patted on the bed next to her. After sitting down, she hugged me, which I said with a smile, and hugged her back.

"You'll be training with your Fox-Fire Magic. It may be hard since you haven't awakened yet, but since it is an innate magic, it should be easier", Kiyomi said with a smile.

"All right". I said with a happy expression.

"Fox-Fire has three elements which can be changed into, which are Fire, Lightning, and Light Element." Kiyomi said, while creating 3 different Fox-Fire Magic balls with different elements.