Blacksmith Union

"I'll be waiting outside since people under 13  are not permitted inside the blacksmith." With a wistful expression on his face, Kazuo remarked.

We soon entered the Blacksmith Union and were greeted by a young woman who appeared to be the receptionist.

Her figure was round, her black hair fell just below her shoulders, and her black eyes were bored. She was wearing black slacks with a loose white top that was heat resistant, and she appeared to be sweating from the heat coming from the forge.

"How can I assist you?" The woman continued, her expression unaffected as she gazed at the desk, as if doing something.

"We'd want to commission the repair of ten weapons, as well as some throwing knives and daggers to go with them." Kasumi smiled as she spoke.

"Alright, continue walking down that corridor until you reach the craftsmen area. You must venture farther into the craftsmen area if you want to commission your weapons from a blacksmith family or forge." The woman stated this when she eventually raised her head.

"Thanks." Kasumi remarked as she turned around and head towards the corridor.

"Here's some advice, don't try to get the attention of the young master of Takao Family." The woman said after seeing us two beauties.

"Thanks for the advice." Kasumi said as we started walking towards the corridor together.

We came to the craftsmen area after strolling along the corridor and began looking for signs that displayed their family or forge, as well as evaluating the quality of the weapons being created.

"Most of these weapons are in poor condition." Kasumi said through telepathy, while examine a weapon.

We continued walking through the area of craftsman and soon came upon a few that had signs displayed their forge, which we payed the most attention to.

After walking through the ones with signs for a bit we came upon one that said [Steel Woman] and the forge next to it said [Men's Forge].

We tried to avoid them before they noticed us, but before they could, a young woman noticed us.

The woman appears out of place inside the blacksmith with her pinkish skin and petite physique. She had black hair that fell just below her shoulders and emerald eyes. She was around 163.2cm(5ft 4) in height, she wore a blacksmith uniform.

"I'm the young mistress of the Aikawa Family, Hanae Aikawa. How may I help you?" Hanae Aikawa stated, smiling.

"I'm Kasumi and this is Lily, and we were looking for the forge called Steel Wings." Kasumi said with a smile.

"I stated my family name, but they didn't flinch a bit, is it that they haven't heard of my family name before?" Hanae Aikawa thought to herself.

"We heard that reputation is more important to Steel Woman and Men's Forge than crafting, therefore we'll commission at the Steel Wings." While we were leaving, Kasumi replied with a smile.

"I apologize for bothering you." Despite her frustration at losing such a beautiful customer from a rumor, but Hanae Aikawa maintained a professional demeanor.

After a few minutes of searching, we found [Steel Wings] and noticed a significant difference in the quality of the weapons and armors compared to [Steel Woman], so we approached the blacksmith.

"What are your needs?" The woman who said it had a slightly muscular frame, short black hair that didn't fall beyond her shoulders, was roughly 175cm (5ft 9) tall, and was dressed in a blacksmith uniform.

*Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding

She hammered away at the metal rhythmically.

"I'd want to commission 10 katanas to be repaired, as well as craft some throwing knives and daggers." Kasumi smiled as she spoke.

"What condition are the katanas in?" While continuing to hammer away at the metal, the woman said.

Kasumi then showed the ten katanas she had stored in front of the woman.

The woman took a break from hammering to marvel at the ten katanas, each of which blades had been severely broken.

"Did this all happen in one fight?" The lady inquired.

"Yeah," Kasumi replied, her face solemn.

"This isn't typical, so your opponent must have had an extremely powerful corrosive ability." The woman expressed her surprise, as if this was the first time she had seen something like this.

"Yeah it was." Kasumi replied, making me blush with embarrassment as she gazed at me.

"I should be able to repair it now that the corrosive ability appears to be gone from the blade." After scrutinizing the blades of the 10 katanas a little more, the woman stated.

Kasumi rejoiced since it could be repaired, but knew the metal need to be used was high, so she calmed down to listen what materials are needed.

"This blade appears to be made of Haderoth, the 9th tier metal, but if you're battling against opponents with this level of corrosive ability, I'd recommend using a higher tier metal, and the only one I have enough of is Zandrite, the 10th tier metal, will that be alright?" With a gentle smile, the woman inquired.

"Yeah that's fine." After a brief moment of thought, Kasumi said.

"Would it be okay to use Zandrite for the throwing knives and daggers as well, as long as you can afford it?" With a smile on her face, the woman inquired.

"Yeah, how much do you think it'll cost?" Kasumi inquired, her face curious.

"Roughly 100-700 gold is my estimate, but could change depending on how much Zandrite is used." The woman said with a smile

"Okay." Kasumi said with a smile.

"I should be finished with your commissions in roughly 10 hours because I don't have any commissions ahead of you." The woman stated with a smile.

"Thanks." Kasumi replied with a smile, and the woman nodded.

We started walking towards the craftsman area's exit when we felt a lustful gaze from behind us, which we assumed was from the Takao Family's young master.

We didn't turn around, but I tapped my dress hard enough to make a faint sound while activating [Echolocation], and faint sound echoed back to me after traveling throughout the room, forming a black-and-white mental image of the entire crafting space, giving me a complete perspective of the room.

I then used the direction we felt the lustful gaze and found a man who most likely was the Takao Family's young master. He wore a blacksmith uniform and had a slightly muscular build, short hair, and a handsome face with a lustful look.

As we walked through the corridor exiting the craftsmen area, I seared the image of his his figure and face into my mind, putting it in the back of my mind, so I would remember him for later.