Familiar Aura

...

I woke up with a headache a few hour later, and there was a small puddle on the floor, which I assumed was from my tears, but it didn't appear to have made my clothes wet.

I sat up and found myself still in the training room, and checked [Void Shift] and [Spatial Awareness].

[Spatial Awareness (Proficiency 6%)]

User can sense movement in spacial tear as long as they are within your proximity. The higher the proficiency, the more skills may be accessible.

[Void Shift (Proficiency 8%)]

A combination of Void Step and Change Inducement that allows the user to teleport in any direction with just a thought.

Skill Type: Active/Passive

Limitations: Needs high willpower, weaker the willpower slower the activation speed.

Activation Speed: 7.5 Seconds

"It appears to have risen by 7%." I thought this as I stood up and walked out of the room.

"Did you pass out once again?" Kasumi said as I exited the room.

"How did you know?" I asked as I saw Kasumi was leaning against the wall next to the door that led into the training area.

"You were in there for nearly 5 hours, so tell me whether you passed out or not." Kasumi replied, her gaze fixed on me.

"Yes, I did, but only a little above my limit, so my mind wouldn't break." I said this while I fidgeted with my fingers and looked down.

"I don't mind if you train," she said softly, touching my cheek and lifted my head up until we both looked each other in the eyes. "But don't hurt yourself from it; I just don't want to see you hurt."

"Thanks for being concerned about me." I said it with a warm smile as I blushed.

"Since I've already stored the food in my storage space, so we can leave now" Kasumi said with a smile.

"Sure." Kasumi walked alongside me, but instead of clasping my hand, she interlocked her arm with my arm, making me blush as we were much closer than when we were holding hands.

"Do we have to notify the city's land supervisor that we're leaving?" I inquired since I knew that most cities had someone who can assist you buying or selling your property if you are relocating to this or another city.

"We don't need to as I already informed him we're moving." Kasumi said with a smile.

"Oh I see." I said as we left the house and began walking towards the city's exit.

When we walked through the city, we saw numerous broken walls, burnt roofs, and wrecked roads, all of which were being repaired by a large number of workers.

We also overheard a discussion concerning the previous night.

"A mysterious woman killed the Konstan Family's young master last night." A woman seated outside at a table said to a friend.

"I heard hundreds died, the most of whom were commoners and hunters, but no one who didn't take part in the auction was killed." The woman's friend said a sigh of relief.

"They do a lot of harm, but we're just common folk who are just scraping by to put food on the table, so it's not like we can do anything." The woman said she looked down.

"True." The woman's friend said as she, too, looked down, as if in pain.

...

We arrived at the gate 15 minutes later and walked a few minutes outside of the city as flying was not permitted within the city.

I leaped into the air and began flying as I could fly without using my vampire form. Kasumi seemed to sigh, as she wanted to say something but gave up and didn't.

Kasumi floated up into the air using [Gravity Magic], and we left shortly after using [Wind Magic] to move forward and [Gravity Magic] to make her body weightless.

...

We came to a halt when we realized someone was following us.

"Stop hiding and come out, we know you're out there." I said with a irritated expression on my face.

"I had no idea the woman my master ordered to be killed had such strong perception skills." A woman said as she materialized behind us with multiple hooded women behind her.

This is what I saw when I tried to inspect her.

[(Error) ??? - *****/Snow Queen - Weakened]

The woman was around 195.58 (6ft 5) tall. She had a slim figure, large breasts, snow white skin, snow white hair, and bluish Golden white eyes. She was dressed in a white kimono with ice blue snow flakes.

"Kasumi, the aura emanating from them is similar to the white hooded puppets I fought who seemed to be polar opposites of Chaos's attribute, but the only difference is that they appear sentient in comparison to the non-sentient entity." I said through telepathy as I was familiar with this aura.

"When did you fight the white cloaked puppets?" Kasumi inquired as she was unfamiliar with the matter.

"They were the reason I couldn't return to the Japanese Inn before you awoke, because they were on the lookout for someone and attacked, so I had to kill them." I said as I had a look of malice in my eyes.

"How come you didn't tell me?" Kasumi inquired, her gaze fixed squarely on me.

"I'm sorry, I should've." I replied softly as I shifted my gaze downward and fidgeted with my hands.

"We'll make amends later; we've got a few tiny snow princesses to slaughter." Kasumi said as she disappeared from her spot, leaving an afterimage behind.

I took a step forward and appeared behind a snow girl with two chaos katanas, slashing at her neck, but she caught the blade and shattered it like a thin stick.

*Shatter!