Charybdis

Since I had [Supernatural Regeneration], my eyes quickly regenerated to their original state.

"Since I'm fighting underwater, this may be difficult, but let's begin." I thought as I conjured two chaos katanas and coated them in mana, which would assist reduce the water's resistance.

The water around my blades began to bend as a result of the chaos around them, causing little ripples to extend out from me and small earthquakes to form.

"I'll finish this quickly since my chaos blades appear to affect the water." I thought this as I took a step forward and materialized next to a megaladon, slashing through its body like tofu with my two Katanas.

*Pfft!

"I'm still cutting through them, but the water resistance is too great." I thought as I activated [Water Magic] and [Wind Magic], which reduced water resistance and increased my slashing speed.

I appeared beside another megaladon and slashed it with my katanas.

*Pft!

As the others became aware of my presence, they began performing their water and air magic.

"This only adds a little to the challenge because they're too weak to do any harm." As I swiped my sword at an angle, a massive sword slash slashed their way.

As a vast and powerful current packed with Chaotic radiated around the slash, the megalodons attempted to stop it.

*Pffft, pffft!, pffft!, pfffft!

Their attempts were futile due to their inferiority to me and the fact that Chaos, even at the first tier, is difficult to deal with.

Following my onslaught, approximately 1000 megalodon corpses laid in the water before beginning to sink to the sea's bottom. Whilst, I spotted 20-40 small sea monsters emerging from their hiding places, attempting to eat the megaladons, so I killed them as they were trying to leech off of my kill.

*Pffft!

"I'll end this now, since they are too weak." I said this as I snapped my finger, forcing all of the nearby megalodons to spit blood and perish instantly.

*Pffft, pffft!, pffft!, pfffft!, pffffft!

The hearts of all the megaladons were severed when Lily snapped her fingers, as she employed Spatial slicing their hearts without having to move.

I quickly gathered all of their mana cores, as well as a few other parts, and stowed them in my space storage after killing them all.

"I suppose I'll return, but even though I gained several levels from it, it was really boring." I said that with a sigh of disappointment at how inept they were.

I began moving up to the surface, but was swept away by a massive whirlpool before I could get there.

"It must have come from a monster who dwells nearby." "It must have come from a monster who dwells nearby." I said irritated as I tried to fight the current, but it was too strong for me, and I was swept into the whirlpool's centre.

When I reached the whirlpool's narrowest section and observed massive teeth around the walls, I realized I was in the mouth of a giant sea monster.

I contemplated of what monster would live by or with thousands of megaladons, but at first couldn't think of one until I thought of their mother species.

"Charybdis."

"I didn't expect the megaldons to live with a charybdis since they leave their children to fend for themselves after birth." I said as I knew this was the only monster large enough to cause whirlpools.

As I was carried away by the sea, I slid through its body, eventually reaching its stomach.

"It smells bad in here." I said as I pinched my nose.

"Let's get out of here; I don't want to stay here much longer."

In my hand, I produced a Chaos Katana and slashed at the stomach's walls, attempting to slice cleanly through.

*Pffft!

A shallow cut emerged on the stomach walls, causing the charybdis to cry in pain, but I didn't mind as my attack had failed.

"Since I want the corpse of it, a black hole won't work, so let's try the direct opposite of a black hole: a directional bomb that bursts outwards in a specific direction."

"I'd I compress the bomb, so it can only release energy in two different directions, then it would be more powerful at the cost of it possibly exploding."

I first created a large spatial pocket to hold the bomb.

After I finished creating the spatial pocket, I used fire magic to create an artificial sun inside it that was as powerful as Kasumi's but much larger due to my flame being weaker than hers.

After that, I added water from the charybdis' stomach, which didn't cause the artificial sun to go out like a candle, but rather evaporate the water.

The sun wasn't just evaporating the water; it was also blazing brighter and brighter as the water contributed mass to the fake sun, increasing the gravitational force and causing the sun to burn through its life.

""This is obviously more dangerous than a black hole, but I don't think the water in this sea is enough to burn through the artificial sun's life, so I'll use water magic to aid it." I thought as I casted [Water Magic].