Declaration

(Within The Akhazar Castle)

"Inform all the citizens, there's going to be an important announcement at noon."

"Yes, my lord." The servant bowed and left to go follow his orders.

'Now all we have to wait for is the goddess Lily, and we can begin.' King Akhazar thought.

...

Hours passed and it was now nearing noon, so the king was hoping for her to arrive as he waited in the room next to the balcony.

Three figures showed up in the room in an instant.

"I'm glad you're here. I'm about to announce the peace treaty between us, so I'll need you to be there.

"Alright, that's fine."

It was noon, and you could hear chatter from the citizens standing beneath the balcony.

Lily and King Akhazar both walked out onto the balcony, gaining the attention of all the citizens, causing them to stop their chatter and look up, waiting for their king's speech.

"The war between vampires and humans has gone on for far too long. We won this war due to our efforts, but they could come back again, and with the new vampire goddess, who instead of siding with the vampires, has decided to side with us to kill Lilith, her mother, so we could end this war."

"What are you talking about? The vampires would never side with us, especially the vampire princess."

"Normally yes, but she was once a human just like us, and the heir to the chaos goddess, which allowed her to avoid taking on the vampire personality."

"We can't forgive the vampires for what they did to us."

"Yeah." Many citizens agreed with what he said.

"I know you can't, but for the survival of us humans, this is the only way."

Some agreed with his statement, while many didn't.

"As the representative of all four kingdoms now, I declare peace between the humans and the vampires." He turned around and shook my hand, showing the ones down below that the woman beside him was the vampire goddess.

The citizens were shocked when he declared the declaration to be official for all four kingdoms, but those who returned to reality and agreed with him began clapping while the others showed faces of anger and resentment.

"If you are worried about the vampires sucking the blood of us humans, then don't worry as Lily, the vampire goddess, has created a tool that can generate blood by infusing mana into it."

I took out the blood generation tool and placed it on my hand with a wine glass in my other hand, and filled up the wine glass full of blood.

'That's a relief.' Many others felt this way, since there was a way for vampires to consume blood without sucking from a human.

"You could have just transported blood from your storage space that's full of blood, so how could we believe that could generate blood?"

I disappeared, appearing instantly in front of the one who was talking and giving him a cold glare.

"What makes you think I would do that? I may be Lilith's daughter, but I killed her. Why would I try to deceive my former race?"

"H-how could I believe, y-you killed my family."
The man fell backwards onto his butt with his face full of absolute fear.

"I may be a vampire, but I didn't kill your family. Just because some other vampire killed your family doesn't give you the right to put the blame on me or any other vampire. My family were killed by vampires, and after that I was turned into one, but here I am, accepting myself, even to the point of forming this peace treaty with the humans to end this conflict, but even with my attempts at forming peace, we have bitches like you, saying that I would try to deceive you in order to feed off your blood."

"She's right, but we do need proof to show that those tools can generate blood."

"Yeah, we will believe you if you can show us."

"Alright, bring a specialist in tools, mana, and space, so you can tell that I'm indeed telling the truth."