Complete Reverse

...

Minutes passed with both Kasumi and Kimiko sobbing over the loss of Lily and being unable to do anything to prevent it from happening.

'It seems like it can't be Lily, since her soul is now mostly integrated with mine.' Lilith sighed in relief, but one thing still bothered her, which was that the eerie feeling was still rising without any signs of stopping.

"Once the integration is done, I'll marry Kasumi and we'll rule this world together." She was partially influenced by Lily's love and her own twisted way of tormenting Kasumi.

Kasumi was both bewildered and terrified as she was confused about how Lily lost so easily and the fact that she'd have to marry her true lover's killer.

"What, how can she be alive? The integration process should have concluded by now. "Lilith said, in shock and confusion. "Why is her absorption rate many times faster? At this rate, she'll be revived."

The last part of Lily's soul that was about to be integrated with Lilith began to grow as it separated the integrated soul of hers before devouring it, gradually regaining her soul.

...

Time passed and Lily's was while as if it was never split apart and integrated with Lilith's at all.

'How are you able to absorb faster than I?'

'Why would I tell you?'

'I'm your mother, so you have an obligation to tell me.'

'My mother died two years ago, so I don't have any obligation to tell you anything.'

"YOU."

'You should be glad you got a daughter, even though it was only for a short 6 months.'

I sped up my absorption speed as it began to absorb both the chaos and order within Lilith's body while devouring her soul, as I didn't want her soul to integrate with mine.

Her body looked like it was beginning to collapse from the inside, similar to how a star or black hole would collapse in on itself.

...

Half an hour later, she was completely absorbed into Lily, with her soul being devoured, leaving Lily standing there, sitting there with a very tight-fitting erotic black dress, looking at Kasumi.

"Lily, is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me."

Immediately after I released the restraints on both Kasumi and Kimiko. Kasumi rushed over to me and embraced me deeply, with tears flowing down her cheeks, which I accepted.

"How were you able to absorb her when you were on the verge of being completely integrated with her?" Kimiko asked, waking up to us with a small blush on her cheeks.

"I combined my vampiric drain skills, which took a while as I had to make sure Lilith couldn't sense what I was doing, and it gave me a skill called total drain."

[Total Drain: The user has the ability to drain all types of energy from objects, creatures, or any other existing energy]

"If you could get total drain, then why didn't Lilith have it?"

"I'm assuming she was unable to upgrade it due to gaining order, as the vampiric drain series is apart from chaos."

"I see."

*Thud!!!

I collapsed as I felt the two energies inside me battle each other, trying to gain dominance over one another.

"What's wrong?"

"Order and Chaos are fighting each other within my body."

"Alright, but why didn't they fight when Lilith absorbed you?"

"B-because there were two s-souls controlling b-both of them, compared t-to now where there is o-only one."

I lost consciousness due to the pain as I kept spasming on Kasumi's arms with black-silver and golden-white arcs similar to lightning appearing around me, destroying everything around them and causing both Kimiko and Kasumi to be sent back flying.