Auction (Final)

"I'll take care of these annoyances first, then I'll take care of Kaian afterwards." As I stepped forward, I created two chaos daggers in my hands.

*Pffft!

"One dead, 7 to go."

*Pffft!

*Pffft!

"How is a Low Gold Tier this strong, Pfff!"

"4 left."

*Pffft!

*Pffft!

*Pffft!

"Y-you can't kill me, I'm the Konstan Family's young master." Jelric shouted, knowing that this was his last chance to survive this slaughter.

"It doesn't matter if you're from a noble family or a royal family; you'll die the same way as the others." I stated coldly as I stabbed his temple with my dagger, instantly killing him.

*Pffft!

"Now it's time to catch the rodent." I remarked this as I tracked where he went using [Blood Vision] and my naturally strong sense of blood.

I didn't go after him immediately cause his arm was bleeding, making it easy for me to track him no matter how far away he was, and I wanted to deal with these assailants first.

(Kaian's POV)

"Ha...ha... ha... Except for my missing right arm, it appears that I made it out alive and well. They appear to be fighting, so all I have to do now is get to my mansion before anyone notices me." I took a breather as I leaned over with my palm on my knee in an alleyway close to my mansion, catching my breath.

I entered the shadow world again, silently going towards my mansion once I restored my breath, mana, and stamina, but that was when I felt a strong force rip me out of the shadow world.

I rolled many times before coming to a halt while lying on my back, spitting blood as the strong force directly struck my abdomen.

"It appears that you were attempting to flee." A cold yet beautiful voice spoke up.

I looked over at the woman who had appeared before me and said "How were you able to find me?"

"URAK." The woman stepped on my chest with her foot.

She extended her hand as she gestured to hand over the stones.

Feeling the pressure increase, I knew I'd be killed if I didn't listen to her.

"Take it, but don't kill me." I handed her the four real stones.

She inspected them before releasing the pressure on my chest, making sure they were the real deal before hastily storing them in her storage space.

"I'll let you live because you were obedient." The woman said before she vanished without a trace.

"It's annoying that I loss the stones, but at least I have my life." Kaian said as he stood up and proceeded to his mansion.

...

Meanwhile, Lily returned to her house after leaving the alleyway where she obtained the Attunment Stones.

I undid Shadow Cloak and the Facemask as they dissipated into nothingness, but I didn't care about any traces left behind as they wouldn't find anything.

"It appears Kasumi has yet to return." As there was no one else at home, I went into my room.

I walked inside my room and sat in the middle of my bed before taking out the Attunement Stones and observing them.