Reconnaissance of The Estois Mountain Range

After leaving the cave, the cave completely collected in on itself, which I didn't bother to care about anymore, and left the scene.

Shortly after, I changed to an activated human disguise and found the exit of the mountain range. I then left for the Clonshire City.

"I should probably hurry back, since my customizable knee-high dresses should be done soon". I said while picking up my pace.

(Magnolia's POV)

I serve as one of the 10 Monster Leaders. Each Monster Leader is the Queen of their race, who serves as the Vampire Queen.

I was sleeping in my Colossal Dungeon, which was located at the edge of the Demon Continent, when I felt one of my kin die. She was the youngest out of all the Arachnes born of me as well as the weakest, but I loved her the most out of all them.

Her name was Lhirie and I sent her to the Estois Mountain Range to give birth to children and grow her family so she could attack the Clonshire City, which was near the Mountain Range where she was sent too. I decided I'd go and report her death to the Vampire Queen.

I was an Arachne which was 1000x times larger than a human, so it would be hard to move around, so I decided to take human form, which makes me human size.

After taking human form, I was a beautiful woman with an hourglass figure, a large bosom, wearing a white rubbed crop top and a thigh-high skirt which was made out of threads, slightly pointed ears with long blackish-purple hair going down her shoulders, heart-shaped face, a straight nose, purple colored webbed eyes.

I left my dungeon and started bolting toward the Vampire Queen's Castle. On the way, any monster or demon who sensed my presence either ran away or fainted from the pressure, so I had no delays while making it there.

After half an hour of bolting towards the Vampire Queen's Castle, I was now inside of the castle walking towards the throne room.

I soon entered the throne room, there was a stunningly beautiful woman with an upset but sad expression on her face who was sitting on her throne drinking from a glass of wine filled with blood. She was -Utsukushī no Lilith- the Vampire Queen.

I walked close to the throne and kneeled five meters away from the Vampire Queen and waited for her to speak.

"Magnolia, what have you come to me for? As you can see, I'm not in a good mood". Utsukushī no Lilith said.

"My Queen, I was in my dungeon when I felt one of my kin die". I said with a sad expression.

"Which one was killed?" Utsukushī no Lilith asked.

"Lhirie the one who was sent to give birth to a family of arachnids in the Estois Mountain Range and attack Clonshire City". I said.

"I will send a reconnaissance team of vampires and search the Estois Mountain Range for any signs of the culprit and, if possible, recover her corpse". Utsukushī no Lilith said with an even sadder expression.

The arachnids in the Estois Mountain Range were needed to defeat the highly populated Clonshire City, but since they are dead, which ruined the plan of the Vampire Queen.

"Thank you, my Queen". I said with sincerity.

She then left the Vampire Queen's Castle and headed back towards her dungeon and waited for news from the reconnaissance team.

(Dimitri's POV)

I was called by the Vampire Queen into her throne room, so I entered and kneeled 5 meters away from her.

"I have called you to go investigate one of Magnolia's kin who has died, figure out the culprit by investigating the cave where she died in, if possible, bring back the corpses of the arachnids and Arachne". Utsukushī no Lilith said.

"Yes, my Queen". I said.

I left the throne room shortly after and gathered my reconnaissance team and left the castle, heading toward the human continent.

We had trouble getting through the crimson forest since monsters and demons were attacking us from all sides constantly, which delayed us for a few hours.

After leaving the Demon Continent, we activated our disguises and headed toward the Borderline between Akhazar Kingdom and Sterus Kingdom with no interference.

After an hour, we passed the border and entered Sterus Kingdom, which we then headed toward where Lhirie and her kin were based in the Estois Mountain Range.

We walked through the Estois Mountain Range killing monsters who attacked us and soon found the cave where Lhirie and her kin were.

When we got there, there was no cave but just rubble of a cave lying there, which at first made us think we were at the wrong spot, but we checked and in fact we were at the right spot.

We began to investigate, but there were no signs of corpses, just arachnid threads, blood, and thousands of traces of fights, which didn't help us determine the culprit.

"The corpses of the arachnids must have been taken by the culprit". I said.

"Yeah most likely". Elvira said.

"Let's look deeper into the rubble where the end of the cave used to be". I said.

"Alright, I'll tell the rest". Elvira said.

Elvira went to go tell the rest of the team. After a few minutes, we all went into the collapsed cave.

After searching for a while we were only able to find some signs of battle, which was where the end of the cave was, so we guessed this battle was what caused the cave to collapse.

We decided that we wouldn't be able to find anything more, so we headed back toward the Vampire Queen's Castle in the Demon Continent to report what we have found.

On our way back, we didn't run into any trouble and quickly made it back to the Vampire Queen's Castle.

We made it back to Vampire Queen's Castle after a few hours, I entered the throne room and once again kneeled 5 meters in front of the throne.

"What have you found out?" Utsukushī no Lilith asked.

"When we got there the entire cave collapsed in on itself, so all we were able to find is some arachnid threads, blood, and thousands of traces of fights. As for the corpses, we believe that the culprit took them". I said.

"OK, where do you think the culprit went?" Utsukushī no Lilith asked.

"We think the culprit must have entered Clonshire City". I said.

"That makes sense, send some vampires to watch over the city and Hunter Union without getting spotted. Also tell Magnolia that I order her to send another of her kin to set up base on the west side of Estois Mountain Range". Utsukushī no Lilith said.

"Yes, my Queen". I said.

I shortly left the throne room, and followed my Queen's orders.

(Back to Magnolia's POV)

I was told by the reconnaissance team that they couldn't find any corpses or the culprit, which was disappointing, but they think that the culprit is located in Clonshire City.

They informed me of an order from the Queen, which said to send one of my kin to the west side of Estois Mountain Range to complete the same mission as Lhirie, which I accepted.