Complete Slaughter

While Kasumi was watching the battle, Lily was still in a berserker state with her vampire side controlling her.

She activated the [Blood Authority] and began to manipulate all the blood from the Ice Imp corpses.

She then formed a few hundred blood Daggers. When she was done, there were a few hundred Ice Blood Daggers floating in the air via [Blood Authority].

Since the Ice imp's blood was used to create the Ice Blood Dagger, it now had the Ice Element which further strengthened and sharpened the Blood Dagger.

She decided to add Lightning Magic, so that it could increase the speed of the Daggers.

She then sent the Ice Blood Daggers flying towards the Ice Imps at breakneck speed, leaving a blue, crimson, and bluish white trail behind.

*Pfff!!

One of the Hundred Ice Daggers coated with lightning Magic pierced the heart and sent a torrent of magic throughout its body which ruptured everything in its path.

After the Ice Imp died, the Ice Blood Dagger went onto its next target without delay. This process was happening with all the Ice Blood Daggers simultaneously.

The Ice Blood Daggers continued to wreak havoc across the Ice Imp Colony. Some of the Ice Imps began to become frightened and tried to run away.

[Activated: Shapeshifting (Vampire)]

Black and red wings sprouting from my hips, as my clothes rearranged to fit my new body.

She has now transformed into her true form, which increased her speed, strength, stamina, and maneuverability by twenty-five percent.

She then decided to start killing the stray Ice Imps, since they would be easy prey, while she also controlled the Ice Blood Daggers to constantly kill the ones in the center of the colony.

She flew at a breakneck speed with two Blood Katanas in hand towards twenty stray Ice Imps and reached them in a matter of seconds while slashing horizontally with her blood katana at their necks, which killed all of them in the process.

*Pff! Pff Pfff! Pffff!

Without losing any momentum, she flew toward the next group of stray Ice Imps. This time they were separated, so she couldn't kill all of them with one slash.

She then flew through the group of Ice Imps and slashed her two Blood Katanas coated with metal Magic which further increased the sharpness.

*Pff! Pff Pfff! Pffff!

Once she was done with this group, she went after her next one, but this time one of them fought back.

*Swish!

She dodged the fist with ease and slashed her blood katana upwards, which cut cleanly through him by severing him in half, killing him instantly.

*Pfff!

After finishing off the first guy, she then slashed horizontally and severed the remaining Ice Imps in the group without much resistance.

After killing the group of Ice Imps, she began killing the remaining strays without much difficulty, since most of them were mainly focused on escape, but some of them did try to attack her, which was easily countered with her speed and strength.

There were now only around half the Ice Imps left with all the strays dead and constantly slaughtered by the Ice Blood Daggers, leaving the Ice Imps which survived to fight a Life or Death battle.

She then disappeared and reappeared fifty meters above the Ice Imps, while casting magic.

[Heat Flare Scatter Shot]

*BOOOOOMMM!!!!!

The whole entire valley was covered in a giant cloud of fire and smoke which had both air Magic and Light Magic to further increase the power and speed of the attack.

Once the fire cleared up, you could see Ice Imp ashes as well as mana cores. There were around seven hundred that survived, but they were either severely injured or missing one or a few limbs.

She then checked how much mana and stamina she has currently:

Stamina: [300/1500]
Chaotic Mana: [200/9000]

She activated Soul Devour and watched as the Souls became Soul energy and entered her body, refilling and expanding her mana realm.

Stamina: [1105/1510]
Chaotic Mana: [7000/9025]

After seeing her mana mostly full, she then went back to her killing spree with her Ice Blood Daggers still slaying Ice Imps, while she had her Blood Katanas in hand slashing the Ice Imps on the outside of their encirclement.

Slowly but surely she began to whittle down the surviving Ice Imps who were now fighting back with determination to live.

There were now only 100 left, who were either exhausted or injured from fighting for their lives.

She disappeared and reappeared while using the momentum from the movement to increase her attacking power and speed and sent several crimson mana waves towards the surviving Ice Imps.

*Pff! Pff Pfff! Pffff!

Seventy Ice Imps died instantaneously while the rest had their limbs decapitated or were on the verge of death.

She formed her two Blood Katanas into the Blood Daggers and flew toward them and landed after deactivating [Shapeshifting (Vampire)], since she felt she was nearly at her limit and starting to lose control over Lily's body.

She then bolted towards the remaining thirty Ice Imps, while coating her Blood daggers with lightning Magic which gave the Blood Dagger a Yellow edge with sparks flickering off of it every once in a while.

She sliced through two Ice Imps throats which sent a surge of lightning throughout the whole Ice Imps body, killing them instantaneously.

She continued this process until they were all dead, ending them all with one slash to the throat by using their innate Ice Element Magic as a conductor to send surges of lightning throughout their body piercing the heart and brain, which killed them in the process.

Now that all the Ice Imps have been eliminated, Kasumi then decided to go over to Lily and check up on her.

When she arrived, she was met with hostility from the one in control of Lily, who was about to attack her, but couldn't, since she fell to the ground and became unconscious from the exhaustion and injuries from the battle.

"I'm sorry I couldn't interfere". Kasumi said with a sorrowful expression.

She decided to carry Lily back, so she picked her up in a princess carry and used a disguise skill which could partially hide her face, so she wouldn't be found out to be a vampire.

Instead of going to the Hunters Union, she went straight to her house and laid Lily on her bed, so she could heal her injuries and fatigue.

When Lily was fighting off the Ice Imps, Kasumi wasn't actually sitting on that branch and watching the whole time, she was also killing Ice Imps as well, without Lily finding out, since the five thousand ice Imps was originally a much greater number when they started the fight.