Chapter 3 Bullying

Chapter 3 Bullying

Lin Jinyang silently suppressed the vague expectation in his eyes.

not him.

The man in the dream would not look at him with such fearful eyes.

Sure enough, he was really crazy to confuse dreams with reality.

Lin Jinyang looked away, feeling agitated for no reason.

Lu Qingzhu lowered his eyes, and out of the corner of his eyes caught a glimpse of the man's slender and powerful hands, and his fingertips seemed to be casually tapping on the table.

In his last life, he had followed him far behind him. He knew all his preferences and habits, and naturally understood such actions, implying that he was in a very bad mood right now.

But he didn't dare to speak, he was afraid that the psychological defense line he had finally established would collapse instantly because of a look from the other party.

Lu Qingzhu stretched out his hand and gently covered his wrist covered by his school uniform. The wound he cut with a pencil knife last night was still aching, and the bruise on his back felt like a whole piece of skin had been peeled off alive.

The more he looked forward to Lin Jinyang, the more clearly he could feel his humbleness and filth.

A life of poverty and despair, a broken and deformed family, and even he himself has become a mutilated and terrible monster in the devastation of life.

In the eyes of normal people, people like him are garbage in the stinking ditch. They are inferior and sensitive, timid and gloomy. They are full today and worry about how they will live tomorrow. Even if they die, no one will care.

Lu Qingzhu cautiously raised his eyes to look at the person beside him, the clear-cut facial features, and the unbridled sunlight outside the window covered the person's brows with an excessively bright halo.

He never expected anything.

People like him, who have done their best just to live, can expect anything more.

As long as you can watch the person you love deeply and live in the world fiercely and arbitrarily, it is enough.

People who love light never expect to take it as their own. For them, it is a great luck to be illuminated by the warm light.

Lu Qingzhu smiled silently, his eyebrows lowered, and his pale fingertips lightly stroked the white page.

The sunshine outside the window is just right, and the bright sunlight blooms like a waterfall.

They were seventeen years old that year, they met for the first time, and the tragedy had not happened a year later, and everything could be salvaged.

The person next to him is still the same as he remembered, his facial features are clean and neat, and he has an innately warm and sharp youthful temperament.

[Lin Jinyang, the world is very good, I will let you live well]

--------------

Lin Jinyang never took the initiative to say a word to Lu Qingzhu since that day.

This was the first time in his life that he felt such a sense of frustration. He knew that he had no reason to be angry because of this, but every time he saw the exact same face as in the dream, he couldn't control the anger in his heart.

As if he was obsessed, he had that dream that was so real that it almost confounded reality over and over again every night.

The man immersed in the setting sun leaned over to kiss his icy lips, his hoarse throat murmured love words, and red tears fell from his clear and warm eyes.