Chapter 26 Promise Me

There was a silent silence.

"I'm sorry..." Hardly squeezed three words out of his throat, Lu Qingzhu's cheeks turned from red to white, and he turned his head in a panic, trying to escape from his arms.

He shouldn't have done it.

Lin Jinyang would never say such a thing.

This kind of irony said when angry, can't take the literal meaning seriously at all.

He subconsciously clenched his fingers and the kiss just now was just a move he made in a moment of enthusiasm.

Lin Jinyang was so good to him that at some moments he always had the illusion that the other party also liked him.

"Why do you say sorry?" Lin Jinyang grabbed his hand, and gently spread his slightly curled fingers one by one, and then gently pressed against his angular face, "I didn't say I hate you."

The icy cold retreated in a hurry, and the touch of his fingertips felt like he had entered the midsummer May by mistake.

Lu Qingzhu suddenly widened his eyes.

Lin Jinyang hugged the person in his arms, the spirits rolled down his throat, astringent and painful.

He really wanted to lower his head, just like that evening soaked in the afterglow of the sunset, leaning over to kiss the person in his arms.

But he didn't dare, he was afraid that the people in his arms would flee in a hurry like that time.

So he lowered his head and hugged the person in his arms tightly, his already low voice was a little hoarse under the pressure of the emotions he tried to endure, and his eyes hidden in the shadows were burning with a desire that he did not dare to speak. .

"Then Lu Qingzhu, if I get angry in the future, you can coax me like this."

"promise me."

Promise me you will always look at me and don't give your tenderness to others.

I want you to have me in your eyes and me in your heart.

Wordless silence suddenly descended.

The night behind him was silent but also roaring loudly. It was clearly winter, but it was a warm current, and it flowed by so quietly.

What came from the depths of the evening breeze was the warm warmth that remained in the remnants of midsummer.

It seems that at this moment, all the silence, all the lingering words, all the pains that are difficult to heal, will be silently accepted, tolerated, and healed and sealed silently.

Lin Jinyang...how can you let me reject you...

Lu Qingzhu raised his head, the stars fell silently all over the sky, and the tree shadows swayed above his head.

The corner that had been tense in his heart seemed to be torn apart at this moment, those overflowing emotions engulfed him involuntarily, and his dry chest was filled with sour warmth.

"Okay, I promise you."

【Anything you say, I am willing to promise you unconditionally. 】

[As long as you can live well. 】

[Lin Jinyang, I only want you to live well. 】

------------

When we went back, the moonlight on the horizon was just right, soft twilight fell on the indigo sky curtain, and the long star river was reflected in the sky above.