Chapter 20 Humble Love

As for Lin Jinyang...

It would be better for him to distance himself from him as soon as possible.

He didn't know what that kiss meant, but Lin Jinyang shouldn't have anything to do with him.

"Sure enough, you shouldn't be greedy." He slowly raised his bruised hands to cover his tearful eyes, if only he had simply refused when Lin Jinyang asked him if he wanted to be friends.

What should have been rejected earlier was that he was too greedy.

He is a motherless bastard, and no one who has a relationship with him will have a good end.

But......

He really likes him.

Even as he tried his best to restrain himself, even as he warned himself all the time, he yearned.

"Stinky boy!" There was the sound of a water glass breaking from the room, probably because the man woke up and asked him to carry the water over.

With trembling hands, he opened the door, poured a glass of water, walked over to the bed and handed it over, then crouched down and silently picked up the broken glass shards on the floor.

Li Rongqiang looked at the man who was squatting in front of him, so thin that he seemed to fall apart if he fell.

Every time he saw this delicate and pale face, he couldn't help thinking of the dead woman.

That woman who is as ethereal and lofty as the misty rain in the south of the Yangtze River, even if she is over thirty years old, still has a slender figure and a beautiful face, like a flower with dewdrops on water, and she is elegant and elegant from a famous family.

Everyone envied him for what shit luck he had, that a bachelor in his thirties could find such a beautiful and rich wife.

But only he himself knew that this woman was just a broken shoe who had already married once and gave birth to someone else's child. Because she was seriously ill and died soon, she was in a hurry to get married and find someone to take care of her underage son.

The friends around him are envious of him. With so much money every month, he can live happily even without a job. But he felt that this was not enough.

Now that everyone is dead, who knows if he has taken good care of her son.

"Clap-" A loud slap sounded.

She looked like she was arrogant, and when she was about to die, she thought she was an eldest lady from a famous family. How much she looked down on him at the beginning, then now he will make his son kneel in front of him like a wild dog.

Isn't it arrogant? Don't you look down on him for being down and out!

Then let her son live like a dog under him.

"Who asked you to pour warm water over here! I want to drink cold water."

Lu Qingzhu was slapped by the sudden slap, his eyes turning white, and his body staggered and fell directly to the ground, with a burning pain on his left cheek.

"I see, I'm going to pour another glass."

As if not feeling the pain at all, he lowered his head and silently picked up the sharp-edged glass shards in his hands, then stepped back.

Li Rongqiang looked at the person in front of him who was being kneaded, and his originally irritable mood suddenly improved a lot.

He couldn't help but get excited every time he looked at the face that looked exactly like that woman and showed him the expression of fear and forbearance.