Chapter 22 Sleeping

Chapter 22 Sleeping

You are my tossing and turning dream, and I am an old friend of your dreamlike mountains and rivers.

--Song "Write to Huang Huai"

--------------

Lu Qingzhu was stunned.

When he entered the emergency room, the curtain was drawn between the two doctors, so he couldn't see who was sitting next to him, until the doctor next to him finished a long list of orders to prescribe the prescription, and the person next to him took the list and opened his mouth After responding, he suddenly realized who this familiar voice was.

Before the doctor could finish speaking, he hurriedly rushed out after taking the medicine at the medicine collection point. As soon as he left the hospital, he saw Lin Jinyang smoking by the street lamp.

How to describe it, at that moment, he was stunned and terrified.

He had never seen Lin Jinyang look so embarrassed, his hands were wrapped with thick bandages, and even his face had bruised bruises.

how so......

His hands trembled, and before his brain could react, he blurted out the other person's name.

The man's eyes suddenly fell on him, his face full of astonishment.

Lu Qingzhu was stunned for a while, the hand that had just been bandaged was torn apart, and the first reaction after waking up from the trance was to turn around suddenly and want to leave.

He should have run away.

He shouldn't have anything to do with Lin Jinyang anymore, he can't be greedy anymore.

But the other party's eyes fell on him along with his voice, and it was only for a moment that his eyes fixed him who wanted to escape, and his feet took root deep into the ground. tripe.

This small town in the south of the Yangtze River, which is shrouded in wet rain and fog all year round, is so silent at this moment that it seems to be immersed in the deep sea. Being annihilated, he left a dull pain in his palm, which spread to his heart along the flow of blood.

"Lu Qingzhu!" The other party called out his name,

He had never heard such a voice from the other party before, and the abruptly raised tone was hoarse on the verge of being broken, and every word he blurted out was torn into messy pieces by the free wind.

"It was all my fault that day, I shouldn't have done that to you!"

"sorry......"

Lin Jinyang stood under the dim light and raised his head, those sharp eyes faded away from the stubbornness, and every word he blurted out was accompanied by a rapid gasp.

This sharp-edged man who never bowed his head to anyone, at this moment is so humble and vulnerable begging him to stop.

"I won't do this again..."

"So...you don't go..." Okay...

Don't leave me here alone.

A moment of silence.

The lead-like cloud fell with the night, and the torrential wind announced the coming of the rain.

Lu Qingzhu stood tremblingly in the dark, the icy shadow flowing past him.

He had never been in such pain before, the unspeakable pain seeped into the bones and melted into the blood, and the pain pierced his heart.

He had always thought that he could endure the pain. Ten years of painful bullying had taught him to be patient and silent. He thought that he would no longer cry because of the pain. It easily made him cry.