Chapter 29 Gardenia

Chapter 29 Gardenia

Lu Qingzhu didn't know why this happened.

Standing in the corridor next to the screening hall, waiting for Lin Jinyang to return from buying popcorn, the air conditioner in the movie theater made him a little hot, and when he was about to take off his coat, someone suddenly hugged him from behind.

A fiery and sincere embrace, hot and violent, the dry-hot air suddenly filled with the rich sweetness of popcorn.

Everything after that happened too unexpectedly. Being hugged and hiding in the corner by the corridor, Lu Qingzhu felt like a rabbit being held under the claws of a wild wolf. After a moment of trance, he was firmly grasped, and the man was hot. His breath suddenly fell on the side of his neck, making him shiver.

Lu Qingzhu blushed and pushed him. In a month, the wound on his wrist had healed, and the blood scab had fallen off, leaving only a pale pink scar. Lin Jinyang held his hand gently, and the calloused finger pads rubbed the scar on the wrist bone, and the hot spot in his eyes made him blushing: "Lin Jinyang, you..."

Lin Jinyang just smiled but didn't let go. The person in his arms was drawn into the shadow in front of him, he lowered his head and leaned against his ear, his hoarse voice seemed to be trying to hold back something, there was something in his deep voice. The dark river flows through.

"There's a wall behind you, don't stick to it."

Lu Qingzhu looked up and lowered his head. The dim light in the corridor was lazily clinging to his dark hair, and a little starlight curled up at the end of his red eyes. Lin Jinyang's heart trembled at the sight of him. He couldn't help but leaned over and dropped a soft kiss on his forehead.

"You..." Lu Qingzhu was startled by his kiss, and wanted to escape, but was hugged tightly by the other party.

Lin Jinyang's embrace was very warm, and the tip of his slightly flushed nose was full of the bitter aroma of the hot tobacco on the other party's body, which burned his cheeks red.

Lin Jinyang knew that he was thin-skinned, so he handed the can of popcorn in his hand to him, lowered his head and smiled and said, "I've been in line for too long to buy popcorn, and I'm in a bad mood."

"You promised me that you would coax me when I was in a bad mood."

Lu Qingzhu didn't say anything, just lowered his head and grabbed the corner of his clothes, the misty red on his cheeks spread all the way to the snow-white neck.

Lin Jinyang hugged him contentedly, and lowered his head to sniff the faint scent of gardenia in his hair.

No one noticed, just behind them, a little light suddenly flashed.

Lin Jinyang still wanted to hug, but the movie was about to start soon. Although he didn't want to let go, he could only let go reluctantly. Lu Qingzhu followed him dizzily with the popcorn in his arms, and the blush on his cheeks had not faded when he entered the auditorium and sat down.

In fact, Lin Jinyang doesn't like watching movies, but he said on his mobile phone that the cinema is the best place for a date, so he specially booked two movie tickets, and he chose the literary romance that he disliked the most.

Does this really work...

Sitting in the dark cinema watching the shaking lights and shadows on the screen, Lin Jinyang began to lose his mind after watching it for a few minutes.

Most literary and romantic films can't escape the twists and turns of the routine. You and I would like to fall in love with each other, but it is because of fate that we are separated after many years. If we meet again after many years, it will be a stranger or a yin and yang will be separated forever.