Chapter 8 Touch

Chapter 8 Touch

"No." A very soft voice.

The thin young man choked up slightly, and through the hazy mist, his beautiful eyes were overflowing with clear water, like a lingering rain in April in the south of the Yangtze River. There was a damp, whitish mist.

"You didn't bully me." As if worried that the other party would be angry, he repeated what he just said.

Lin Jinyang's fingers trembled slightly, and his eyes were filled with warm yellow and warm lights above his head, like the waves of crumpled stars falling on the lake, but the expression in his eyes seemed to be extremely forbearing to cover something.

He let go of his hand suddenly, looked away and pretended to casually pour a plate of potato chips into the pot.

"Hurry up and eat, class will start in forty minutes."

"Yeah." Lu Qingzhu lowered his head and replied softly, the long bangs on his forehead covered his wet eyes.

He is not a person who is good at talking, and he is extremely restrained in front of Lin Jinyang, because he is afraid that the other party will notice the feelings he has hidden deep in his heart and dare not be known to others.

The porridge in the porcelain bowl was very fragrant and thick. He picked up a spoon and scooped it lightly. The fish-flavored rice porridge melted in his mouth, and his stomach, which had been aching all the time, was instantly relieved.

The atmosphere between the two fell into an inexplicable silence for a while. It wasn't until Lin Jinyang poured the potato chips into the pot that he realized that he had added too many things to the pot because of his fantasies.

Lin Jinyang was a little embarrassed, but he actually had his own selfishness in bringing Lu Qingzhu out for dinner today.

To be honest, he's not some kind of sympathetic person, and he doesn't like to meddle in his own business.

This matter has nothing to do with him, and Lu Qingzhu has no idea of ​​using this matter to entangle him. As long as he is willing, the connection between the two can end here. After that, whether the relationship between classmates or strangers who know each other's names, Lu Qingzhu will obediently keep a distance from him, and he does not need to have any intersection with each other. .

But up to now, he just doesn't want to let this thread-like fragile relationship come to an end.

He wanted to know the reason for all this, and he could only know the answer by getting close to Lu Qingzhu.

Deliberately showing kindness to a person who has been isolated and bullied to narrow the distance with the other person is simply taking advantage of others' dangers with bad intentions. But he didn't want to just cut off the connection between the two people, whether it was because of this face he saw in his dreams over and over again, or because of this person's warm and well-behaved temperament.

He wanted to know the source of all the strangeness, the dream that repeatedly troubled him, and his inexplicable familiarity with Lu Qingzhu. He wanted to know whether everything in the dream was his illusory imagination or some kind of prediction of the future. .

A full pot of sea bass soup Lu Qingzhu could not drink after drinking half a bowl. His stomach was starved when he was young, and he was prone to vomiting and diarrhea after eating a little cold food. Being able to drink half a bowl of fish soup is already the limit.

Although Lin Jinyangyang could guess that Lu Qingzhu's appetite was not big by looking at Lu Qingzhu's thin and pale appearance, he was still a little shocked when he witnessed the fact that the other party's appetite was as small as a cat.