Chapter 15 I Won't Let You Go

Lu Qingzhu silently hid the candy in the middle of his schoolbag.

The chocolates this time, as well as the candies last time, all the things Lin Jinyang gave him made him just want to cherish them well, and secretly take them out in the dead of night to taste a little bit.

The meager sweetness was the good medicine that supported him to survive the onset of depression.

After the morning class is over, the first part of the afternoon is the physical education class.

He was not in good health, so the school made an exception to allow him not to participate in physical education, and only let him sit quietly and rest beside him.

The afternoon sun was just right, and the quiet winter days were enveloped in warm sunlight. Lu Qingzhu sat on the steps of the playground, carefully turning the chocolate candy in his palm.

He was reluctant to eat it, and he dared not eat anything that Lin Jinyang gave him, because if he ate one, he would lose one, so he only dared to take a look.

The sun above his head suddenly became cloudy, and someone walked behind him and grabbed his shoulder.

"Oh Huo, Lu Qingzhu, where did you get this chocolate? With your family conditions, you can afford this?"

He regretted it, he shouldn't have brought the candy out.

These people have long been accustomed to teasing him and robbing him of things in his hands, even if they don't look down on these things at all.

"I remember that Brother Yang brought a whole box of these chocolate candies to school this morning. Could it be that you stole it?"

"You dare to steal Brother Yang's things, but Lu Qingzhu will die."

"Hurry up and bring it. If Brother Yang finds out, you will die."

no.

He shook his legs and tried to stand up, but the hand on his shoulder pressed him back again.

He didn't steal it, it was given to him by Lin Jinyang, and no one could take it away.

"I gave it." A familiar hoarse voice sounded behind him.

Lin Jinyang leaned against the wall with a school uniform jacket in his hand. His 1.85-meter body was half hidden in the shadows in the corner of the wall. Only half of his face was exposed by the sun, and his eyes were sharp like a murderous knife.

The two boys who were still pestering Lu Qingzhu stopped talking for a moment.

Although Lin Jinyang has just transferred to No. 1 High School, the rumors about him have already spread throughout the school, from the entire No. 1 High School to the general students under the leadership of the school. Who did not know that there is such a number one person in the second year of high school, who fights and smokes all the time. Okay, even if you are so cruel, the teacher doesn't dare to provoke him.

When it was too late, the two boys looked at each other and ran away immediately.

It is said that people with bare feet are not afraid of wearing shoes. Unless they are crazy, they will dare to provoke this lunatic who is not afraid of death, not to mention that the expression of the other party is like taking gun medicine, and his eyes are full of anger. The irritability, at first glance, is coming to Lu Qingzhu.

I really don't know where this kid got this evil star, Lin Jinyang is a real bad boy, and there are even rumors that he is playing black fists in an underground casino. These fists are actually stained with human blood, just Lu Qingzhu's small body. , I may not be able to get up with a fist.