Chapter 21 Fragmentation

"Really?" Unexpectedly, the boy in front of him would dare to threaten him so much, Brother Long glanced at the bank card on the table, and then took a slow breath.

"Before noon tomorrow, if you can repay the remaining 100,000, I will write off all this."

"make a deal."

...

It was already eleven o'clock in the evening when he left the nightclub. Lin Jinyang got on his motorcycle and drove the car to the fastest speed. The lights along the road merged into a stream of gold and red in his sight.

He had seen such a scene countless times before. In the homeland called the Imperial Capital, the bustling lights flowed all night, and every time he drove a car through the gorgeous lights, he would have the illusion of being lost in the sea of ​​lights.

Perhaps when he saw a familiar scene, he would inevitably recall the past, and before his eyes suddenly appeared the river of light in the imperial capital that was so splendid that it almost burned.

This is a memory from how long ago, he can't remember anymore.

He once lost his way in the thousands of bustling lights, someone took everything from him and pushed him into the abyss, and cursed him for not being worthy of anyone's love in this life.

So he fell into the quagmire of the lowest level of society with all the scars to his bones and the despair of dying to ashes.

Sink into the abyss, fall into despair, keep going down.

Desperate to the point of stagnant water, his heart is like still water. Since he is destined to be unworthy of love, he turns himself into a ruthless and unloving empty shell.

He turned himself into a terrifying monster with his own hands.

Then break off the sharpest anti-bone, wash it with blood full of pain and resentment, and then sharpen it with scarred bones, desperately piercing the throat of the betrayal with the sharp sword in his hand.

He thought he was destined to be alone for the rest of his life.

But at the bottom of society, in the mud that no one wants to touch, he met a bright and clean star.

The man came to him through the wind, frost, snow and rain with scars on the verge of breaking, and then gently gave him a warm hug with those bruised hands.

It wasn't until that moment that he realized that God had favored him so much.

Only now... it's all ruined by him.

Everything was ruined by him.

He could have become friends with Lu Qingzhu, even though he knew clearly that he could not be satisfied with it at all. But now, everything is impossible.

When these unspeakable feelings spread and grew, he could not remember.

He only knew that when he finally realized it, these emotions that had been hidden by him had turned into a monstrous flame and engulfed him.

He really is crazy.

He stopped the car with a blank expression and walked into the place hidden in the bottom of the city. Lin Jinyang took off his clothes and stood on the familiar ring. The eyes of countless people were mixed with cheers and fell on him. The pale light above his head hurt his eyes. .

[Obviously, I do not want to lose you. 】

[Tell me Lu Qingzhu. 】

[Tell me, what should I take to keep you. 】