Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Lu Qingzhu clenched his fingers silently.

He always wanted to keep a distance from Lin Jinyang, but every time the other party asked him, he couldn't find a reason to refuse.

He was even full of joy, because he was overjoyed by the other's question.

If he hadn't lowered his head, I'm afraid the other party could easily see the joy in his eyes that was about to overflow, and the love he dared not speak.

Everything went against his original intention, but he couldn't refuse, he couldn't resist such temptation.

He thought to get closer to Lin Jinyang.

It is not the strange alienation that passes by each other, but the natural familiarity that can walk side by side like friends.

He knew that he was too greedy, but he... really didn't want to refuse...

[Just a friend, just getting along as a friend... nothing will happen, he won't find out...]

He gently stretched out his hand to hold the other's fingers, and the injured fingertips rubbed against the other's hot palm, stinging like fire.

[As long as he hides well, he will not be discovered by Lin Jinyang, he likes his...]

[As long as they can be friends, that's enough, he will master the sense of proportion]

[He won't be too greedy]

The gym class is over soon.

Lin Jinyang's injured hand had just scabbed over and couldn't exercise too much, so he sat with him on the corner of the playground steps and chatted about the end of get out of class.

Although the second year of high school is not as heavy as the third year, the learning atmosphere has become tense.

Lin Jinyang was injured on the back of his hand and couldn't hold a pen, so Lu Qingzhu took his textbook and copied an extra note for him. Lin Jinyang looked at the blood scab on the fingertips of the little rabbit beside him, and thought silently in his heart that it would be better for Pei Jichuan to buy some good things in the imperial capital tonight.

fruit candy? Small jewelry? or something else? What will Lu Qingzhu like?

Lin Jinyang scratched his hair irritably, and his eyes drifted to the people around him involuntarily.

His little rabbit really suits his heart. He is gentle and well-behaved. He is itching to buy all the good things for him.

The afternoon class ended quickly. After assigning the homework, the teacher on the podium said a few words and left the classroom.

It was the last class, and most of the people in the classroom were rushing homework. The last group of poor students were discussing which Internet cafe to go to to play games after school.

Lin Jinyang was lying on the desk with his eyes closed, half of his face was bathed in the warm afterglow of the setting sun, the tree shadows swaying outside the window with the orange haze quietly fell on his blue and white school uniform jacket, like wings hanging down Butterfly taking a nap, bright and clean enough to take your breath away.

The people in the classroom quickly ran out. Lu Qingzhu originally wanted to leave, but looking at the man's quiet sleeping face, he just wanted to sit beside him and stay quietly for a while.

His room was facing the window of Lin Jinyang's bedroom. He knew that the lights on the opposite side would be on until late every day, so he didn't wake up.