Chapter 7 Don't Cry

Chapter 7 Don't Cry

Lu Qingzhu was stunned for a moment. In his last life, he kept a distance from Lin Jinyang's private life from beginning to end. Almost all his relationship with Su Xi came from the gossip spread by his classmates.

Everyone knows that Lin Jinyang likes gentle and well-behaved people. He once said his ideal type, saying that the person he likes must be gentle and well-behaved, and must have the most beautiful eyes in the world.

He raised his head and quietly looked at Su Xi at the table. The seventeen-year-old girl was of a gentle and moving age. Her almond eyes were clean and bright, and her eyes were swirling with a hint of pity.

Almost everyone thought that the person Lin Jinyang was talking about was Su Xi, even he was no exception.

But now it seems that Lin Jinyang's first impression of Su Xi is not as good as he imagined, and it is even better to treat an ordinary stranger.

He raised his head to look at Su Xi, and there was also an undisguised embarrassment on the other's face.

Lin Jinyang is straightforward, and his emotions and anger are directly expressed on his face. Those who do not want to have an intersection will not give a look even if the other party is eager to come up to him.

Unexpectedly, the other party would refuse so bluntly, and Su Xi's face was also a little bit overwhelmed.

Although she never considered herself a school flower, she was accustomed to being sought after and complimented by others, and she was a little unhappy when she suddenly had a hot face and a cold butt to make fun of herself.

But even so, Su Xi maintained the expression on her face. She didn't show any embarrassment on her face, but lowered her eyes and smiled softly: "In that case, we won't disturb Classmate Lin."

Then he left with his friends.

Lu Qingzhu looked at the person in front of him through the mist of water. He was wearing the simplest white shirt with a school uniform over it and a ring on the middle finger of his left hand.

He is always dressed like this in the season when the heat and cold in the late autumn in the south of the Yangtze River. Standing 1.85 meters tall in the crowd, he looks like a tall and straight poplar. Even the old school uniform looks very good on him.

"how?"

The other party noticed that his eyes were looking over, and he held his cheek with one hand, and the slender joints were very beautiful.

He was startled, and hurriedly looked away, but the corner of his eye looked at it quietly, but he was caught off guard into those dark and deep eyes.

"Seeing that your expression is not very good, why, you like the girl just now, so you pity Xiangxiyu?"

"No." Lu Qingzhu said a little embarrassedly, the warm white light fell on the other's neat facial features, the look in those eyes was so hot that he couldn't help shrinking.

The first time he saw Lin Jinyang, what he remembered was the burning and gloomy flame in his eyes.

It was like a soul curled up in the dark seeing the dawn, those eyes smoothed across his bony back, and the lava-like temperature made him burst into tears.

That late autumn twilight is so beautiful that it makes one's eyes sore.

At that time, he closed his eyes so much that he thought about it, and turned to ashes in the smoky dusk.

It was very hot in the hot pot restaurant, and the boiling soup was gurgling and steaming. The person opposite took off his school uniform and casually draped it on the back of the chair, his shirt cuffs rolled up to reveal his beautiful arms.