Chapter 19 Never Been

Lu Qingzhu's first reaction thought it was just a prank by the other party.

He knew very well that Lin Jinyang was not a man who liked men, and it was impossible for him to do such an intimate act to him of the same gender.

But the other party just kissed him, taking the initiative he has never had before, like a drowning person who has forgotten everything and craved everything, so desperate and powerless.

The moist and faint fragrance of gardenia blossoms spread between the dry lips. Lin Jinyang bowed his head in nostalgia.

The person in his arms hugged him gently, a warm and soft hug. For a moment, Lin Jinyang wanted to tell the other party all his feelings that he had hidden for a long time through this kiss.

But the next second, Lu Qingzhu suddenly pushed him away.

"It's a prank..." The thin young man lowered his head, his pale fingers rubbed the corners of his pale lips ruthlessly, as if in extreme disgust, his fingertips with blood scabs rubbed repeatedly on the corners of his mouth until the corners of his mouth were dizzy. Open a touch of bright red.

Lin Jinyang's words that were already on his lips were suddenly speechless.

Tears fell from the misty rain-like warm and pure eyes, like the sudden rainstorm in midsummer June, and the dense fog was wrapped in the scorching hot water vapor, which easily blocked all his blurted words.

long silence.

Lu Qingzhu stood in front of him with his head lowered, his thin shoulders trembling slightly, and the moment he opened his mouth, he seemed to hear the sound of the passing time slowly shattering.

"Lin Jinyang, this joke is not funny at all."

"I'm going back."

There was a loud bang, probably the sound of the door being slammed shut.

Lin Jinyang froze in place for a long time, so long that he even thought time had stopped flowing.

He looked up at the sky above the playground. The sunset in winter was like blood, and the haze in the sky was dyed with the warm water color of orange, orange and rose, like a silent burning flame, and the afterglow melted into a glass of strong wine and rolled over his heart.

For those who don't know how to drink, the entry of spirits into the throat is tantamount to a torture that penetrates the intestines and stomach.

The empty classroom was blown by the wind, and the moist aroma of sweet-scented osmanthus tea was dripping like rain.

On the textbooks that were blown away by the wind, those handsome and upright handwriting seemed to soak up the most beautiful and warm spring in the world in April.

He slowly closed his eyes, and the evening breeze flowing outside the window fell on his face, a slight icy touch.

In his sight, everything became so quiet and slow, like falling into a dead sea all at once.

The figure of that man disappeared in the sight of sight, leaving only the terrifying flames that engulfed the sky and swallowed him overwhelmingly.

------------

Staggering on the way home alone, Lu Qingzhu felt that he was about to cry.

This was probably the most painful kiss he had ever experienced in his life.

He used to be full of expectations, longing for the person he loved to give him a gentle kiss, longing for his figure to be reflected in those dark eyes.