Chapter 42 Beloved

Chapter 42 Beloved

"I love you too."

Lin Jinyang listened to that sentence and said the words in a soft and gentle voice.

He raised his head and looked into his eyes, his skin was as delicate and soft as snow, and his lips were a bright red that was as decadent and sweet as a flower.

Such clean and pure eyes, the moment when he raised his eyes, there was the shimmering light of the spring lake in his eyes, which was as clean as a spring, but it easily evoked endless scalding thirst.

They kissed again in the spring light of March in Jiangnan.

It is so deep and long, like a gardenia that has just bloomed, and the lips are filled with the intoxicating fragrance of flowers.

Lu Qingzhu didn't dodge, just raised his head obediently, like a well-behaved and gentle white rabbit, his eyes were full of innocent innocence.

The sweet floral fragrance became stronger, and the moist and pure white exuded a little blush, so sweet that it made him dizzy.

He couldn't help himself, and he wrapped his arms around the man's slender waist and sank into the soft quilt together.

He had never longed for a man so much.

That kind of longing, like a kiss that would tear him apart, like a wild wolf biting the rabbit's tender and sweet throat, the fangs embedded in the flesh, the heart beating wildly, the hot blood accompanied by indescribable A sense of satiety floods into the brain.

They ended the vigorous kiss almost suffocating.

Lin Jinyang still left a blushing hickey on his snow-white neck, and then gently stretched out his hand to cover the ends of his red eyes.

Being shrouded in the shadows under him, Lu Qingzhu's eyes were slightly absent-minded, and his soft lips were like decadent and gorgeous flowers, oozing out an overripe red.

He looked at him, not saying a word but staring intently.

Tears flowed unscrupulously, drop by drop, as if to wash away all the unbearable and dirty past.

Such a heartbreaking, rich gardenia scent.

From the once reckless youth and arrogance to the now gentle mature and reliable, this young man whom he loves with his life has finally propped up a blue sky for himself.

Their love is buried in the unspeakable forbearance, and it breaks through the ground in a loud announcement. From budding to thriving, every inch of growth is accompanied by pain and tempering. The first time I learned to take responsibility, the first time I learned to watch, the first time I learned to endure, the first time I learned to give silently, he never expected anything when he touched him, but this young man used his love to wake up the darkness without hesitation. He is wholeheartedly tender and devoted his life to love.

"Qingzhu, follow me to the imperial capital."

He opened his mouth, the silent world was as quiet as solidified ink at the moment.

"Forget everything here, let's start over."

If you learned silence and forbearance in childhood, then learn to vent, learn to be joyful and learn to be happy without any scruples, okay?

Just smile like that, Qingzhu.

After surviving this long and cold winter, the sky finally became clearer and brighter.

For the rest of my life, I only want you to be by my side.

------------------------

While he was recovering, Jian Zhu silently solved everything for him.