Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Lu Qingzhu put away all the candies, carefully stored them in the iron box, and slept with them all night.

In the dream, he burst into tears in pain, panting hoarsely, and finally fell exhausted into a stagnant darkness.

In the dark and cold night, probably only the lingering starlight could give him some comfort and support him through the long night again.

When he went to the classroom the next day, Lu Qingzhu sat quietly beside him as usual, with a calm expression as if nothing had happened.

Lin Jinyang had been waiting for the other party to say something to him, but Lu Qingzhu was like a stuffy gourd, and he didn't say a word for the whole morning.

During the lunch break, most of the students in the class go out to eat together. After all, the school cafeteria has always been known among students for its bad taste like pig food. The school received a lot of complaints, so it simply opened the door to allow students to go out to eat. Since then, I am willing to Even fewer people eat in the school cafeteria.

After rejecting several groups of people's lunch invitations, Lin Jinyang silently glanced at the people beside him.

In the whole school, it is estimated that he is the only one who brings lunch to the school every day, neither in the cafeteria nor outside the school, and...

Lin Jinyang silently glanced at the dish in the man's bento box without oil or water. For several days in a row, there was no meat or fishy except for stir-frying green vegetables. He really didn't know how this man kept these difficult dishes without a word every day. Finish what you swallow.

"Lu Qingzhu." Lin Jinyang leaned his hand against the back of the chair, and the person beside him raised his head reflexively as soon as he heard his voice, his eyes as clear and clear as spring water looked at him quietly and timidly.

I don't know if it was his delusion, Lin Jinyang always felt that this expression was too familiar, as if he had seen it somewhere.

"Don't eat, come with me." Lin Jinyang knocked on his desk, "Come out to eat with me."

"what?"

"Ah what? Hurry up and come over, or you won't be able to catch up with class."

Lu Qingzhu glanced at the rice he ate only a few mouthfuls, put down his chopsticks without saying a word, and followed him out of the classroom.

When high schools across the country have not yet popularized the consumption of campus cards on a large scale, the students in the school basically use the meal tickets issued by the school to have lunch in the canteen.

The high school in the county seat is built in the most prosperous part of the city center, surrounded by shopping malls and food streets.

The place Lin Jinyang took him to was a newly opened hot pot restaurant nearby. It was well decorated and the price was very affordable. Most of the customers were students from nearby schools.

This was the first time he ate face-to-face with Lin Jinyang.

When he sat down at the empty table in the corner, an unreal feeling of dizziness remained in his mind.

He was not his deskmate in his last life, and the intersection between them was just a casual glance he pretended to pass by in the hallway, and a chance encounter that he had planned countless times but dared not put it into practice.

He has never felt the distance between each other shrink like this.

"What a daze, take the menu to order, I'll treat you to order whatever you want."