Sartik 2022 June meeting

Sara pov:

"Hello k, what are you wearing today ?" I asked as soon as I heard Kartik attending my call.

"Good morning my princess, why are you in such a hurry ?" He asked me smiling.

"Good morning Kartik , I am kinda in between choosing my dress . Will you please tell me quickly what dress are you going to wear today ??"

" why all of a sudden , it's a suit ." He said.

"I know it's a suit , tell me the Color ? " I asked irritate as I was kinda n a hurry.

"Blackkkk...I guess " he said not sure .

" you better suit to black." I said in a threatened voice and hanged the phone.

I tuned to my right where few of the dress are displayed for me to choose for the evening.

"I will go with the bold look " I thought to myself and told them.

My team was impressed with my choice and they decided to plan the makeup and accessories.

' Kartik you wait and watch ' I said to myself.

After few hours of trail with the dress I finally became free and decided to check my messages. I could see more messages notifications from Kartik.

It read

Kartik: hello sara , what are you planning?
Kartik : why did you cut the call soon ?
Kartik: where are you ?
Kartik: it's been an hour
Kartik: call me when you are done.

I smiled seeing his messages and called him.

"Hey baby." I said in a happy voice.

"Where are you ? " he asked.

"Now how is in a urgent ? " I argued back.

"Okay tell me what happened and who cuts the call tat soon."

" okay okay I came to get my dress picked or evening and I found a great dress, that's all I can tell. You can find it more in the evening."

"Oh no , you are worse sara. You were amazing dress and we can't even take pictures together and I too like other people have to see it in Instagram."

"Oh oh , I will try something out this time but I can't guarantee ." I said.

"Okay."

"Idk how the media will react if they see us together." I said thinking about it.

"Yeah but I want to take pictures with you." He said.

"We always take pictures right when we meet."I said.

"Like both of us in ordinary clothes and without makeup. It's not that I don't like our pictures but I want to take a picture with you when you are decked up." He sounded genuinely sad.

"Consider the wish granted." I said.

We spoke for few more hours and both of us wanted to leave for lunch and get ready.

"Hello Varun." I said as he picked up the phone.

"Hello sara." He said.

"Okay so I need a help" I started and told him what Kartik wish was.

"Haha , why you two are so cute. Considered it done. I have a amazing plan. I won't tell you . It's a surprise for you also. Just be there at 6 and call me as soon as your reach." Varun said.

"Thanks Varun , you are the best ." I said ending the call.

As Varun said I reached at 6 and called him immediately.

Varun told me to come where he was waiting and I joined him. We went to the carpet area and I was shocked to see Kirti and Kartik posing for the paparazzi.

"Wow Varun, you are just amazing." I said trying to control my excitement.

"Nice dress choice." Varun said.

Varun pulled me towards them as if it was not a planned at all by him.

He behaved as if it was a coincidence and spoke with Kartik and pulled me towards him. Once done hugging Kartik he pretended as if he wanted to speak with Kriti and left me alone with Kartik.

' Kartik what should I do now ' I was speaking in my eyes hoping he would understand.

All I got was a awkward smile and him checking my dress without papa noticing.

I smile and decided to for for a hug and had a small talk like how are you , how's it going.

Damn it !! it's so hard to act like I don't date him.

The paps were teasing us calling sarik, we posed for few pictures and Kartik went and pulled Varun and Kriti.

He comfortably placed his hand above my hip and on my back and we clicked few pictures.

The whole leaving we both did namastey. While made me blush.

'Damn it I miss him so much.' I told to myself.

Then we both decided to part ways and decided to sit far away.

I didn't have my phone so I couldn't txt him. I could see him looking at him from far away and when we were on stages.

After the award show s done I made Varun told Kartik to meet me n midway.

As per my plan me and Kartik decided to meet at a place which is not close to both our houses.

"Why are we here?" He asked getting down from his car and seeing me.

"Shh come with me." I said pulling him inside the house.

"It's ibrahim friend studio, you wanted to have picture right, let's do it baby." I said.

His tired face suddenly became so brighter.

"Keep smiling and I always want to see his handsome smiling face." I said hugging him.

"You know wat to do done." He said hinting that I am his happiness.

"Okay let's get ready and click some amazing pictures ." I said.

There was two people who touched up on her makeup so we both didn't look tired and we tried around 100 plus poses.

After being super tired we decided to leave to our houses and take rest.

When we were near the door , I could see a hand holding me.

"Yes Kartik." I asked turning to him.

He just hugged me and stood quietly.

"Hug Varun more as I told him and he involved kiriti and made it happen."I said him.

"I know, I am super happy but i don't know how long we have to be like this."

"Shhh , happy moments remember." I said hugging him tightly.

"I love you princess 👸🏻 " he said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too my dear Kartik." I said kissing his cheeks.

"It's time to leave." I said after 10 mins and we decided to leave.

I got the picture instantly to my phone by the time I reached my home.

I decided to frame it.