New york part 4

Sara pov:

I went to my mom's room to get ready for my dinner.

My mom was quiet the whole time. But when I decided to choose a dress to wear she said "Sara why don't you try this ??" She asked showing me a cute dress.

"Mom it's so pretty ." I said taking the dress in my hand and asked " why "

"You are in New York with Kartik so for a change wear it, make more memories which last forever ." She said smiling but I couldn't accept it. I know there is something fishy.

"Okay I will wear it." I said blushing.

Milan came to our room to make my hair and I did my basic makeup so that I do justice to the dress.

Once I am done I stood up "just perfect." My mom said .

"Thank you for the dress "I said Hugging her.

"I really did a amazing work ." Milan said that I am looking good but in a funny way.

"Yes Milan what would I do without you ." I said dramatically keeping a hand in my chest.

"Haha Sara , I would love to chat with you but your boyfriend is waiting outside and I am pretty sure he is gonna kill me ." Milan said.

"Oh yes." I said opening the room to see my handsomely hero standing opposite to my mom room wall .

He was wearing his black leather jacket.

I was just stunned to see him so I just stopped and was seeing him only after few seconds I came to know even Kartik was staring at me too.

"Kartik." I said snapping my fingers so that we could leave.

"Yes princess." He said .

"Are we going to the hotel or not ?? " I asked him.

"Sorry sorry yes we are going." He said taking my hand in his.

But I decided to hold his arm tightly.

We took a cab and I came to know it's a rooftop restaurant.

"I am impressed Kartik." I said once I saw the restaurant.

"Told you I did my home work." He replied.

"Really Kartik, thanks for this it's so magical ." I stopping in my tracks and turned to him so he could understand how much I really feel.

"You are magical princess, now let's order something and shall we discuss." I said to her .

"Sir have you reserved ??" The manager asked .

"Yes, Kartik Tiwari ." I said using my passport name to avoid any problem.

"This way sir ." The manager took us to our stop.

"Let me guess you have already ordered for us !!!" I asked him when the manager left without asking or calling a waiter to take our menu.