Princess

Sara pov:

Every girl has a dream and all she wants is to make her dreams come true.

It's been months since that incident took place but still my heart beats faster every time I think about him.

"Sara Mam , the director is ready to meet you now " the receptionist broke me from my thoughts.

" Thanks  " I replied her politely and opened the door which said Imtiaz Ali .

"Good morning sara , sorry to make you wait"  the director said with a apologetic smile.

"It's not a big issue sir. How are you doing ?? "

" I am fine sara. I know you had a idea why I called you ."

" I guessed it's about a film but I am not sure and on the way in I saw Kartik Aaryan's car "

"You are absolutely correct , it's about a movie. Do you remember Love Aaj Kal , in which your dad was the hero I am planning to make a part 2"

" wow sir that's amazing, I love that movie not because my dad acted but still it's always my favourite." I couldn't control my emotions.

" Do you know which actors are going to play the main role "

" To be honest I have no idea " I just don't want to guess and be sad when it's not my favourite couple.

" well sara it's fine . The hero is Kartik Aaryan"

"——-" again my stupid heart was racing as if it's gonna fall out of my chest any time and not allowing me to reply .

" Your decision is always correct sir but may I know why I am here ?? " I asked after few minutes which seems like a eternity.

" Sara you are here because you are the heroine . Before you say anything just hear me out, I know I haven't told the story to anyone but I thought we will do a simple screen test and see how good you make us a couple and then I will proceed to tell the whole story" the director spoke without pausing.

" Sir , I have no problem at all . But do you think Kartik will agree to this?? "

"Yes he agreed and he is waiting so if you are okay with it  we can proceed now."

I was still sitting in my place like a frozen doll without moving. My heart wants me to jump up and down with this happy news  but my mind tells me that it's going to end badly.

" I promise it's going to be better, forget about the past and  it's a new beginning for everyone."  the director said by seeing my hesitation .

" Lets face it " I gave a fake smile and followed him.

There he was sitting with an ordinary tees and a track pant. Seeing him in person after months brought back the girl who has an enormous crush on him. I tried to control my self.

" Sara we are not doing anything big so wear some ordinary clothes and makeup as if you are spending a Sunday in home. That's the theme."

"Sure sir , will see you within 15 minutes " I said making my team following me to get ready.

I decided to wear a tank top and tracks. For my hair I decided to leave it free as it gives a natural Sunday evening look. As expected it took 15 minutes to get ready.

"Wow sara you took just 15 mins as you said" the director said.

"Don't yet praise me sir I have a lot to learn from you " I stated the truth.

I was led near a sofa where Kartik was sitting with his phone in his hand.

" Hey sara good to see you " he said hugging me when I sat near him.

"Good to see you too" I said without any emotions in my eyes.

"Kartik sara is lying on your shoulder and sleeping and you are embracing this moment trying to relax as if this is what you want in life"  the director voice broke our conversation to go any further.

"Okay get in position action " the cameraman gave his orders.

Click. Click. Click . Click

" No no no something is not correct " the camera man was telling to the director.

"Sir may I see the photos" Kartik immediately went to them and started examining the photos.

After a long 10 mins Kartik decided to speak " Imtiaz sir if you don't mind let me have a word with her and I guess it will be perfect"

" Okay Kartik but make it fast"

He walked towards me and took me to the room which was there to change costumes.

"Listen Sara, what happen to you ?? "

"Nothing Kartik why do you ask. I am perfectly fine."

"No sara nothing is fine. Did you see the picture it doesn't have any soul in it. I know and have seen you in many ads, even pictures by paparazzi you always smile but today you didn't ."

"It's just " I couldn't speak anything.

"Sara I like you as a actress, person, I too want be to your friend and a amazing co star. I know you had a crush on me I could have said no easily but I didn't because I just want some time , like you I wanted to have crush on you on my own for that we have to be friends first." He explained very calmly.

"Princess " I was smiling like a mad girl when I heard him call me princess , that too in person. I have seen many people calling me princess but the way he called , gave me the feel that I am really a princess.

"Princess just give us a chance to be friends first , I am sure things will be good between us. Just remember I don't hate you and if I didn't like you I would have said no. I am not a guy who gives false impression trust me on this" he said with his puppy dog face.

"Stop with your puppy dog face you know I can't resist that. Okay I will give a chance."

"Okay come let's go and give a tough competition to director  by  being the best couple for this movie"

"Thanks Kartik  for being calm and matured " I said hugging him.