Sartikians day

Kartik Aaryan pov :

"Kartik, there is been a changes in the schedule..... the trailer launch is changed to 1:00 because star sports should be the first to show to your trailer." My manager said in phone.

" no problem yaar...." I said

"And one more thing you hang up ... don't come in same car or act in any way to show you are together okay. I hope I don't want to tell more and you understand."

"Yeah.... you got." I finished the call with a sour mood.

"See I already told you i won't do anything that would give the impression that we are together.... I have been hearing it for a very long time and it's really being so irritating Sanchita......" I started taking all my anger thinking it was Sanchita who called.

"Ohh.... no...... Kartik...... baby ..... what happened to you ?? Why are you so angry...... if you haven't said Sanchita name I would have thought you are angry with me." I heard my princess voice.

"Hmmmm..... sorry princess, just now two of the team members called me to say the same thing so I thought it was Sanchita's call and was pissed. It's my mistake I didn't see the caller name." I said.

"Don't you keep a separate caller tune for me ..." she  asked me.

"Oh right.... I guess I wasn't in the mood to hear it..." I said feeling guilty.

"Do you want me to come there, because I could say you are not your usual self." She asked in concerned.

"No no Sara, more paparazzi will be there plus our trailer is releasing tomorrow. I have a party to attend and a movie screening."

"Don't worry, it will be all better when you wake up tomorrow . Just be yourself and don't think about our movie or the word sartik. Okay ??" She asked me in concern.

"Sure Princess..... I totally forgot to ask why did you call me ??"

"Nothing just to speak what people messaged about our  poster and how it's trending in Instagram ." She stopped.

"Huh that's nice I guess... even I was staring it like for 3 hours I guess, maybe more that ..."I said the truth.

"I am going to kill you Kartik when I meet you, tell me you stared at it because of us or because that you are in Imtiaz Ali film and you couldn't believe to see that in posters." She said exactly.

"How Sara ......... how can you literally read my mind.... it was the truth.... but I am sure because of Imtiaz we became so close and everything happened. So yeah ....... plus we rock just by standing together so of course it's extra beautiful ." I said.

"Please don't try to make excuses.... " she said hanging up the phone in a dramatic way.

I tried calling her few more times but she didn't pick up.

As I had places to show up I decided to go there. I thought she would call me but she didn't.

But as she did it in a dramatic manner I thought it would be better tomorrow as she said. 'What a tired day' I said to myself and slept.

Morning I was sleeping peacefully until I felt a weight on my back.

"Sara

"Sara.... baby... what are you doing early this morning??" I asked with my eyes closed.

"Just came to check in with you..." she said so casually.

"Kartik bolo na..." she said when I decided to sleep .

"You were the one who hung up on me yesterday...." I pulled her legs.

"Yes I did because you were not in a happy mood and I always brighten up your mood but it seems yesterday it didn't work on you or should I guess it won't work here after." She said.

"What do you I am quite busy nowadays and plus I don't know what I am thinking but I am feeling I am not during anything worthy." I said.

As soon as she heard she got  down from my back and decided to lie next to me face to face.

"Kartik look at me." She said with a bossy voice.

"Yes madam... good morning to you too." I said.

"Good morning Kartik.... not the correct time to make fun." She was still in her bossy voice.

"Okay tell me ..." I said.

"You are so perfect.... handsome... talented and worthy.... more than anything you are mine..." she said touching my nose with hers.

"You know what I could stare all the day than our poster...." I asked her.

"No idea Kartik , tell ...." she asked me.

"Is seeing you like this so close." I said hitting her forehead with mine  because she made our nose hit.

"What...??? You are kidding me ??" She shouted which was not the reaction I was expecting .

"Why ??" I asked in shock.

"I waited for half an hour , pulled your blanket so that you would turn back and I can recreate the poster scene but you are telling me this is your favourite." She was so cute when she was complaining with a pout.

"Haha .... haha ..." was the only thing that came from my mouth.

"You are so cute , don't you know that ??" I teased her.

"*pout...* " was her only reaction.

"What did you do tell that ?? " I asked wondering what she was doing.

"I just sat in the bed and just watched you sleep.... because you look so cute while sleeping and when you are not sleeping you are not even that attractive... see you have became old too .... my poor older guy." It was her time to tease me.

"Oh no you didn't called me older." I said getting up from the bed to attach her.

Damn she got that and ran before me from the bed to my mom who was in the hall.

She was so cutely hugging my mom and telling her in ears why she ran and came to her.

"Koki don't you dare come near us." My mom said laughing.

"MA " she fake cried like a baby.

I went near  her and my mom helped me by leaving her side. I lifted her in my arms.

"Kartik please don't leave me down... you know I am so scared when someone lifts me...." she Started panicking and holding on to my neck very tightly.

"Take back what you say and I won't put you down." I blackmailed her.

"Okay okay I am taking it back..... you are the most handsome guy I have ever laid my eyes on and here I am in madly in love with you." Her words make me shocked and i slowly made her stand .

"But that does change the fact that you are a older guy..... you are 29... stop kidding yourself..." she said running.

"Oh no .... I didn't know why I fell for your words." I said running back her.

She was slow than me so I caught her and pulled her towards me. I made her look my eyes and asked " do you think I am older princess ??" I used my husky voice.

"No... never ..." she said like she was in some dream land.

"Achaaa then why do tell that I am older."

"Just to make your angry ..." she said hugging me.

"Guys you have promotions to kick start." We heard a voice who was none another my dad informing my manager had come.

"Sure." We both  said to my dad .

"Have breakfast and come soon... I will see you in the set. And one more thing I went to the temple in the morning so make sure you eat the prasad before coming to the set." She said Hugging me and kissing me a bye kiss on the cheeks.

"Thanks for this princess...... I needed this so much.... " I said from my heart.

"I knew and even I needed this so much." She said blushing and leaving my house.