Kartik bday (by RN )

Sara's POV:

Its 20th November, I was waiting at the JFK airport in newyork..my vacation was a blast..I had missed being with my friends..and this break was indeed needed before I jump into my projects..eventhough I was having a gala time with my friends..I miss my home.

My mom..Ibrahim...but the most..my love..my hero..kartik..

I didn't knew even being in the city i love the most..something was a miss.. and its him..he couldn't come with me this time,but he promised me one later..and I can't wait to go back and be in his arms..I miss him so much.
I have plans for his bday..I only have 1 day with me..but i made arrangements early..got him some gifts from here as well.

Its time to board the flight..

Kartik Is still in patiala..shooting is in full swing..

I didn't tell him about me coming back ..I really want to surprise him.

I landed in delhi..it was very difficult to escape the eyes of paparazzi and people..eventhough I obliged fans with some selfies..I requested them to not post till 23rd.i know my people will listen to me..

I reached patiala..booked a room in the same hotel where kartik was staying..and the coincidence was I got exactly the opposite room to his..I asked the front desk to not reveal anybody about my stay.

After a quick shower..I was hands on preparation..I contacted the chef in charge of the hotel ...and made the kartik's favorite dish...and I requested the chef to let me bake a chocolate truffle cake for kartik..he helped me with everything..it was my first time in baking..I really hope kartik likes it.After the food arrangements was made..I wanted the arrangements to be done in his bedroom...and I took help from his team..payal and Milan knew that I am here..and kept kartik busy with something or the other..so that he didn't get time to facetime me.

Vicky salvi..his make up artist came with kartik's  room keys..I thanked him..I called the best event organisers in town..to decorate the room..his suite room had a visitors area..one drawing room..small dining area..and a bedroom with a king size bed..the moment I entered the room..my tears came out...ofcourse happy ones..the room smells him..

I thought to decorate the drawing room with white and red balloons and some other bday accessories..so basically the colour of the night is red and white..the colour of love and life..
I decorated the dining room with lillies and orchids and some candles..

And the bed room was lit with floating candles in glass bowls...

And some scented candles of vanilla and lavender..it was so soothing..

It was already 11..and kartik called me the moment I returned to my room..he facetimed me..I switched off the lights and just the bed lamp was on..he was worried because I didn't call him..I told him that I was with my friends..and I didn't want to disturb while shooting..he was convinced a little.

KARTIK: princess..why are sitting in the dark..its already 10:30 in the morning there..

SARA:  kartik I was sleeping when you called..I slept around 5 in the morning..was chatting and partying with my friends..I think I should sleep for some more time.

Kartik:  ok baby..sleep well..miss you..come back

I said ending the call . oh my poor baby..looked really sad...he will be thinking that I forgot his bday.. how can I forget his bday...let's wait and watch Mr.Aaryan ji, what's in store for you.

I quickly changed and got ready in a white saree  and paired it with a red sleeveless backless blouse..wore just my strawberry lipbalm and kajal..the only ornament was my small silver jhumka...I kept my hair open.. I was all.ready and was waiting in his bedroom..

The lights of the room were dim..I requested everyone on the sets ..even ma and pa..and kiki..to not wish him at 12..and that I wanted him to surprise him..everyone was more than happy to help me..

I heard some noise coming from the corridor of the hotel room..I knew it was him..my hero. my heartbeats was quickening..it will come out any moment..I hid behind the door...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Kartik Aaryan pov :

Kartik:  ok baby..sleep well..miss you..come back soon..

Sara ended the phone call. I was surrounded with confusion,did she forget my birthday..I thought she will be here by today atleast..be with me..and feed me the first piece of cake.. but no..madam newyork mein...hopefully 22nd khatam hone se pehle a jaye)

After a hectic day I went to my room.

I opened the door and was surprised to see the lights off..i was searching for the switches..when Someone came from behind the door..I immediately sensed someone else's presence In the room..

Kartik: who is that???

The person came near me and hugged me from the back...

Kartik: SARA

She kept my fingers on my lips.and said "shhhhhh.." and in my ears she whispered..
"Happy bday to you...happy bday my jaan..my everything.."

And She switched on the lights..

I was so shocked to see the decorations infront of me..

But when i turned to see her...my mouth went wide open..i  couldn't believe my  eyes..

Written by : Revathi