6 th entry

Sara pov

We were still in the garden. Just admiring the beauty of the sky. I was thinking about what he did for me and I was selfish throughout. But can't do anything to stop what my heart is feeling.

"I want you to come with me" I ordered him.

"Where?" He asked in confusion.

"Just come, no questions" I told him to stay quiet.

We started walking.

I held his hand very tightly, just didn't want to let go off him at any cost. I knew that this moment won't come back, and for a while. We were just smiling at each other and relishing the moment. It really couldn't get any better.

"Princess, now tell. Why are we walking randomly?" He got restless as we walked for about 10 minutes.

"We are just there!" I replied instantly.

We went to the rooftop of a building. It was my friend's restaurant. I asked him permission so he didn't mind.

"Close your eyes" I put my hands on his eyes.

It was a beautiful lit set up with candles and pictures of us as memories. Memories that we cherish every moment of our lives. You could see the whole city from there.

"Sara, this..." he was in complete shock and surprise. He looked around staring and just remembering every bit of the time we spent together.

"I can't believe this. When did u plan all this?" His face and tone expressed a riot of emotions. Astonishment, love, happiness, just everythinggg. And that was everything I wanted.

"Do you like it?" I knew he did but just wanted to hear it from him.

I dont know what happened but he just suddenly hugged me tightly as if I was running away from him that second.

"Are you okay?" I asked concernedly.

He didn't reply.

"You are scaring me, what's wrong jaan?"

"Just never go away from me." He expressed in a sad and crying tone.

My heart suddenly skipped a beat. It was like he just said everything that I wanted to hear.

He moved away from me after a few minutes and continued.

"You know just because of all this, you are making it harder for me to go away from you. I was already not convinced to the idea of the producers and directors and when I was, you did this." He tried but couldn't control his tears and went to sat on the bench.

"I always feel guilty that only because of me, you and me have to go through all this. I dont want to leave you. I can't act can't in real life for a very long time." He just said everything in one go.

I couldn't see him crying for a long time. I took a plant pot with me. And went to sit next to him.

"You know that water is essential for plant's survival. But it still survives due to not having a choice. We are like plant and water. We need each other but still can survive for a while. This makes their bond and relationship stronger and better and the same thing will happen to us." I tried to make him understand even though I was disturbed myself.

"You said yourself that we have to do this and we will. You can't become weak now. This is important for you and me equally. If someone is the root for this problem, then that are the circumstances that we are in. We can't change them but we can learn to adapt to them. We can show life that we are capable of doing this with a smile on our face and love in our heart." I explained thoroughly.

"And at the end of the day, you only live once so just live life fully." I said getting up from the bench trying to act filmy but failed miserably.

*laugh* *laugh* *laugh* was his reply.

Finally he smiled.

"Hayeee, aapki isi hi hasi par toh mar mitay hain hum." I said pinching his cheeks.

I went and stood on a table. Took a bottle of ketchup pretending it to be a mike and started singing in my terrible voice *kehte hain khuda ne is jahan main sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisi ke liye, tera milna hai us rab ka ishara maano tujh ko banaya...*

Before I could even complete, he came and picked me up and started to swing me around. It was magical. He was smiling like he just won a lottery. I couldn't believe it. I just wanted that moment, that second to freeze. It was just perfect.

"Kartik, I will fall. Put me down." I said blushing even though i didn't want him to put me down.

"That is not happening anytime soon." He said smiling and blushing.

Finally he put me down.

"Are you mad? Seriously crazy!" I said heavily breathing.

"It is someone's influence." He said indirectly indicating it towards me.

"I wonder who that someone is." I said sarcastically.

We both started laughing.

He suddenly came near me and said in my ear, "Just tell that someone that she is mine, only mine."

My heart again skipped a beat and i started blushing. I just couldn't control.

"Aawwww, someone is blushing." He started to tease me.

"I am not blushing" I turned around to hide my face expressions and emotions.

He hugs me from the back and kissed my cheeks.

"Come on princess, now dont hide it from me. I know you." He makes me turn around.

"Ok I won't." I hid my face in his chest.

I started to move but he just hugged me tightly and stops me. We just wanted to be in that position for some time.

"Princess... baby" he said realising I was almost asleep.

Author note
Not written by me. By a sartik fan.
Join the sartik_contest
Express your view
Happy reading
Happy writing
Spread joy