Promotion 1 by RN

Sara's pov

( today is 4th feb..we are hopping from one radio station to the other without any break..I have wore a tie and die pink pants and white top and kartik is also wearing sweatshirt coordinated with mine..It was a fun day at the radio station..we were in mirchi radio station for with sanggy ..and our interview was named as love bites..I knew sanggy is fun interviewer..but never knew she would come up with these questions )

Sanggy: Have you ever gotten up with a love bite??

( I was shocked was and underestimated word..kartik was contemplating wether to say yes or no..I was confused about what he is gonna say..finally he said yes..which made me think of that moment when he got it..and next was my turn to answer..I with a straight face said no..I have never..kartik was surprised to hear that..and without thinking asked me if I have never got a love bite..he in his mind would have been thinking..what is it called then,the one I gave you..I really hoped that he doesn't spill too many beans..and there comes the next question)

Sanggy: the worst date in your life

Sara: nobody takes me on a date,so I wouldn't know
( kartik gets offended, then what was also those candle light dinners, tunday kababi, those beach shacks were called)

Kartik: u have never been on a date..nobody took you on a date??

Sara: no

Kartik: accha..( his accha revealed so much more than it should be)

Sanggy: yeh kaise hogaya behen( how can this be possible sister)

Sara: yehi wajah se..( because of this..sara is sister zoned..sara didi)

Sanggy: kartik what about you??

Kartik : no I have never been on a date

Sanggy: how can that be possible

Kartik : actually we are playing this game na..the no game..

( kartik is really pissed with my answers)

Sanggy: your first crush?

Kartik: kareena

Sara: same

Sanggy: first kiss was at the age of?? U can say school..college

Sara: school???

Kartik: arrey she wouldn't have kissed anyone na??

Sara: yeah we can follow the pattern..I have never kissed..don't watch this trailer also..

Kartik: yes the kissing scenes all are vfx

Sanggy: what about u kartik.

Kartik: I have been sunkissed..

Sanggy: chi yaar..you all are playing very safe..
Have you had a crush on ur co star?

Kartik: not had a crush..but...

Sanggy: not crush but baaki etc etc is there

Sara: yes I had a crush..

Sanggy: I like you yaar

Kartik: you like her na..let's start the game again..she just gave you one answer..and you like her..

Sara: this is love aaj kal..

( I was laughing after watching my hero's pissed face..I will have to face him after this interview..he will kill me for sure..but what can i do..how can I say about my very personal moments in an interview..i want to keep the special moments btw kartik and me Is only to us only..After the interview kartik and I started to go to another radio station..kartik asked driver to go with my driver in my car..I knew this will happen..get ready to answer all his questions..He tuk the driver's seat and I took the passenger seat..we started the ride..but he didn't utter a word..I knew he was angry with me..his silence is killing me..)

Sara: jaan..what happened?
( If looks could kill..I would have been dead by now)
I am sorry baby..I know I lied..but what will I do..they were asking personal questions .I dnt want to reveal much about our bond..)

Kartik: you have never been on a date..so what was those moments we shared while having dinner almost every day in Delhi..what was tunday kababi..what was in Thailand?? Everyone knows we were having dinner dates..And you didn't get a love bite..really??? I still remember you panicking and trying to hide the one I gave you because you were shooting for coolie.
Sara..I am so proud of our relationship.i really don't wanna hide..)

Sara: baby don't be angry..just listen to me..yes I lied..not because I am ashamed of our relationship..its just that different people take it differently..I dnt want some random people bad mouthing our bond as a casual dating these days..you know na..that I love you..our family knows what we mean to each other..and I seriously believe our personal life should be kept between us and our immediate family..I hope you understand my point of view..

Kartik: sorry baby..i just went overboard..i never thought this side..i should also have lied..anyways..did I hurt you??

Sara: ( hugged him from side and gave a loud kiss on his cheeks) no my love..u can never hurt me..

Our cute nok jhok always brings us more close with each other..we have a flight to catch at night to ahmedabad..promotions on full swing