Kartik bday 1 ( by RN )

Sara pov :

He didn't move an inch from where he was..so I started to walk towards him..

The moment I reached near him..he grabbed me hugged me tight...it was a bone crushing hug...I hugged me back with all my strength..it felt like ages since we last met..I would love to stand like this all my life...but today is his special day..his bday...all I want is him to remember this day,.all his life .
I came out of the hug...and once again wished him..

Sara: happy bday jaan...

He was looking right into my eyes..it pierced through my soul...he just hugged me again..I was waiting for him to react..say something..

Sara: kartik yaar say something...if u won't say anything I will leave right now..

I turned to leave the room..he took hold of my hand..and made me stop..and came infront of me.

Kartik: jaan..I can't come out of my shock...how did u do this...u where in newyork..I was really sad that u didn't remember my birthday..but u had everything planned before hand...but this is  the best birthday ever ..thank u baby..thank u for everything.. but I am so happy to see u in this attire..i always wanted to see u in saree..i am out of words to compliment you darling..i will deal with you later..but how did u plan everything?

Sara: wait..wait..I will explain everything later..now first I will have call ur dostana team and ur team to cut the cake..they are waiting in the lobby..and I have facetime kiki ..so that pa and ma and kiki can also wish you and take part in this cake cutting ceremony..

I called the lobby and asked to send everyone up to the bedroom..kiki was on call..
Everyone was happy..everyone was happy..everyone wished him..and they were ready with gifts..ma and pa..blessed him..when ma saw..she was very happy to see me in saree..and asked me to wear one next time I go to meet her..I promised her that...
It was time to cut the cake..I took him to the dining room..showed him the heart shaped truffle cake..everyone started to sing and clap and wished him a happy bday..before blowing the candle...I asked him to make a wish..he closed.his eyes and wished for something he wanted..then he cut the cake..and fed me the first piece..I took a small piece and made him eat as well..cake cutting was done..everyone had their share of cake..and wished him once again..they called it a goodnight..

Now only me and kartik were in the room..I turned to him..shall we have the dinner..
Kartik didn't say anything..he didn't say anything about the cake as well..I had ordered..dal makhni..paneer chilly..butter roti..shahi paneer biriyani and hara bhara kabab..we sat on the opposite side of the table..he kept on stealing glances every now and then  ( so I decided to initiate the conversation)

Sara : what happened babu..why are you not saying anything? You didn't like the food?

Kartik lifted his eyes from the plate and said

Kartik: I am at lack of words baby..you surprised me..and about the food..its awesome..very very yummy...but I want you to feed me a piece ..so that I can enjoy it to the fullest

I smiled at him..and offered him a piece of roti and paneer chilly..he ate it with a naughty smile on his face..and said

Kartik: this is the best I have tasted so far

That one line made me blush..quickly we finished the dinner..

Sara: so sorry kartik I forgot to order the dessert. Let me give you a piece of cake..

I took a piece of cake and brought it near his mouth..but instead of him eating the cake..he made me take the bite..and a small piece of cake was sticking near the corner of my lips..he took it with his finger and ate it looking straight in my eyes..