Promotions 7 by RN

Delhi part 3

Kartik's pov

( I don't know I can't control my emotions for her..when she is standing like this infront of me, I can't control the passion which is building inside me..there she is standing in a satin red gown..which hugging her curves at the right places..her milky white skin is glowing in the red dress she is wearing...she is walking towards me slowly..her eyes cast down..her lips shivering..her both hands cluthed together...and a small lingering her lips..as soon as she reached near me,I pulled her towards me and she bumped straight in my chest..my top 3 shirt button was open..what she did next stirred something else in me..she just showered some butterfly kisses on my chest and neck ..my innocent seductress..doesn't even know what is she doing to me..after that i pulled her face and made her look into my eyes..)

Kartik: baby...look into my eyes..
( my eyes were clouded with passion..she looked into my eyes..and we were both lost in each other..I broke the silence and spoke)

Kartik: I don't know baby..I am finding it very difficult to hold back from getting close to you..everytime I see you with these wet hair locks..I feel to play with your hair..to take in your fresh scent..whenever I see your lips, I feel like kissing them senselessly...I want to taste ur sweet nectar.. when u are near me I feel like hugging you..when you are away I feel like running back into your arms.. it's been an year since we are together..if you have forgot it's our first anniversary..the first day I confessed the love I feel for you..happy anniversary to us my sweetie pie..

Sara: ( surprised) happy anniversary baby..you remember this..time flies..

Kartik: it's been an year..and I was waiting for the right time to take our relationship a step ahead..I want to make you mine in all way sara..I want to make love to you...I don't want to force my decision..if you want to wait till our wedding night..I can also wait with you..

Sara: I want you to the same extend to which you want me..

( with that she just pecked my lips..and kept my hand on her waist..and I got the answer to this..I just bend down and kissed her head..then on her temple..I showered her some wet kisses on her cheeks..chin..and neck..I cudnt control my urge to give her a bite..a love bite ..she just hissed and hummed..and was roaming her hand inside mr hair..)

Kartik: baby just call my name..I want to hear that from your mouth..

( she just nodded with closed eyes..she is clutching into me like she will fall any moment..
I moved my hand and untied the knot of her gown..and pulled her little away from me and with my hands I slid the coat off her shoulders and the coat came off..I kissed her shoulders..and with my finger..slightly tried to slip the straps of her nighty..I took her hand and kept it on my shirt..she understood the clue..and opened my shirt in hurry ..

I took her lips in mine and walked picking her up ,her legs snaking around my waist..i took her to the dining table and made her sit on the table..and from her lips..to chin..and neck and shoulder..I showered her in kisses..now she also started reciprocating...she also was kissing my while face..and she did bite my chin..her hand roaming on my back..I pulled back and took her cloths off and mine..and carried her to the bed ..I cudnt hold back now..we were lost in the world of passion and love..finally I marked her as mine in all respect..

I never knew this can be so beautiful..we slept after pouring out our love for each other..she was hugging me and sleeping..I woke up around 12..only to find her sleeping like a baby..she is glowing with the love I have showered for her..

I kissed her forehead and went to freshen up..I wore my cloths and called the restaurant to order some food..as I know she is sleeping empty stomach..while waiting for the food..I was just looking at her sleeping form..the food arrived after 15 min..I tried to wake her up)

Kartik: baby wake up na..you haven't had anything and sleep

Sara: baby pls let me sleep na, you didnt let me sleep till now..( murmuring in her sleep)

( her bragging made me blush..I have to wake her up anyways ..I pulled the duvet from her body..the cold air hit her skin making her wake up..the moment she opened her eyes..she pulled the duvet back..)

Sara: kartik...what are you doing..dnt pull the sheets..
Kartik: there is nothing that I haven't seen..

Sara: youuuu..shameless..now tell me why did you wake me up..

Kartik: come here I will feed you some food ..we both didnt eat anything yesterday night..we should eat well..we would need energy for another round..

Sara: oh god..have some shame man..oh god who am I stuck with..

Kartik: hahaha..dnt worry baby..I m kidding

Sara: better..I will come back after freshening up..please pass my cloths

( I passed her cloths..she got up from the bed wrapped in the duvet and walked towards the bathroom..giving my murderous glare..like you are responsible for this look..
After sometime she was back to the room..and settled on bed..I served the food in one plate and made her eat with my own hands..
After we were done with our food..I kept the plates outside..then came back and pulled her towards me..)

Kartik: baby..did I hurt you..

Sara: no baby you can never do that..

( I kissed her forehead and we slept together..
I woke up around 7:30..and wrote on a paper that I am going back to my room..as we have hindustan times interview today .imtiaz sir also will be there..and asked her to wear something indian..as we will be going to gurudwara today..I pecked her lips and left..and thought to call after half an hour..she called me around 9 and told me that she is ready..if I am ready we can call kiki and go for breakfast together..I said ok and told her meet in the lobby..when I reached there,the sight before me took my breath away..she was wearing a white salwar kurta with silver zigzag pattern.. that black bindi..jhumka..bangles...wow..I felt myself walking towards her...when I reached there,kiki's voice made me come back to land..)

Kiki: wow sara, you are looking like a newly wedded bride on her second day of marriage..so much glow on your face..right koki???

Kartik: yes she is glowing...what did u do yesterday sara??

( sara threw some murderous glares at me..like you don't know what happened looks..I laughed so much..I love to tease her..as soon as we reached for breakfast .we met imtiaz sir there..he also complimented sara..she was actually blushing like a bride.. After breakfast we went for the interview..there the host challenged sara to pick me up. And she did that also ...my poor baby would have hurt her back..after we were done with the interview we went to gurudwara..there we took blessing..all the while holding hands..and praying for us and our loved ones..after that we had to catch the flight to mumbai.

Our movie screening is today..we reached airport..then from there we went half way through in car. And got his bike and reached theater on time..mom,dad,kiki were there for the screening...I occupied a seat were sara is on my left and kiki on my right ...we were very happy to see us on big screen for the first time.. everyone was praising our chemistry....that's sartik for you..