Tum saath ho (sartik version)

Sara pov :

it's my last day in New York and tomorrow I will be in India with my baby. I just can't feel the happiness when Imtiaz sir final shooting is on. I was ready to surprise Kartik and to make up for not being here on his birthday.

After a long flight I came home and was just lying in bed. I don't know if it's the excited of seeing Kartik or the surprise I have planned for him.

As usual what I do when I am super bored I decided to check Kartik promotions video. After seeing that my mood totally spoiled. I didn't know why anyone mentioned about this to me and now I wonder why my mom had sent me to New York or was forcing me to go on a trip.

The next day I was shooting with Imtiaz sir and Kartik didn't have any shooting that day but as usual he decided to show up during dinner.

"Hey princess...." he said hugging me.

"Hello..." I relied and got out from god hug.

"Sara what happened??" He asked me.

"Nothing Kartik....." I said.

"No something is wrong I know you inside out Sara so don't lie to me " He said.

"You know what is my problem is, it's exactly you Kartik. You do everything did you see your ppaw promotions I can't bear to watch those and did you see every newspaper mentioned I am your ex."

"Didn't you want then Sara ?"

"Yes Kartik I wanted media to stop telling we are not dating, but what they are telling is totally opposite. They are mentioning that you left me and dating someone. Don't you think that would spoil my image. If they see me with any guy don't they tell Sara is changing boyfriend. Do you think me as a object to use when you like Kartik..........

I just wish I haven't taken your name in kofee with Karan .....my life would have been better.

I don't understand Kartik..... I sacrificed so much for your movie Kartik not even mine but yet you dragged my name in a very wrong manner.

How could you do this to me Kartik..... the only mistake I did was to love you from the beginning. I should have kept quiet but you know......leave it I don't wanna speak." I poured all the emotions I was feeling on that day without any consequences.

"If that's what you want okay Sara you will never see me again , but I can't avoid you till our movie is out and on awards and functions but I will maintain my distance . Bye Sara I won't disturb you." He said leaving me.

After going home and calming down I finally realised what I spoke to Kartik. It would have really hurt him and he just left without telling me anything.

The next day we had a dance number and practice was going on, but it didn't go according to the plan as Kartik was no one near in standing near me.

"Imtiaz sir sorry to tell you this, we had a big fight and that's the reason you cannot see any chemistry. Today let's practice with someone else I am sure by tomorrow evening we will finish this for you. Trust me on this one." I said to him.

"Okay Sara I am allowing this because you both were amazing throughout the movie schedule but as you tomorrow evening it should be ready." He said.

"Thank you so much sir , won't disappoint you." I said Hugging him.

As my plan Kartik practiced with a substitute and me also in an different room.

He was sitting in the table and was having his green tea break.

"Hey Kartik I want to talk to you and it's important please don't avoid me." I said as I went near him.

"Yes , Sara mam do tell me what do you want.....if it's regarding the film don't worry I will finish it without any awkwardness it's just I need a day or two to get used to it. " he words broke my heart.