Kiki marriage part 1 by RN & me

Kartik's pov:

It was a good day. I was in Lucknow shooting for bb2. Lucknow is always special to me as I got to spend more time with Sara. She literally stayed for 20 days in a hotel just to spend some quality time with me. I couldn't forget ppaw time because of sara.

Today, she is in Varanasi shooting for Atrangi and I  couldn't meet her. I also know she would be  worried about me when she knew I had to do a surgery. Even though my family accompanied with me to Lucknow I just wish Sara was there with me even for few hours.

' she should come and meet me or I should go to her place. Either way we need to meet .' I mentally said to myself.

As my family is with me I decided to take them to Moti Mahal restaurant for dinner. On the way back my mom causally dropped a bomb .

Wait wait let me explain you what the bomb is.

"koki, you know what, I was planning to tell you this for a very long time.Me and your papa took both your's and kittu's horoscope to Pandit ji to ask about the current position of stars and what he told us shocked us. He asked us to get kittu married before April this year , but it's just like 1.5 months.  I was so worried, how will we find a groom for her by then but ur maasi helped me with that.she got a rishta for kittu.the guy is from " my mother was casually telling me this once we were back from the dinner.

"mom, what are you saying she is just 24. I think we should wait for couple of more years till then she can complete her masters as well." I said stopping my mom in between as I couldn't think my small sister is leaving our house so soon.

" I have asked the Pandit ji, but he said then the wedding will only happen at the  age of 36. Do you think I am ready to leave my daughter so soon to another family but I can't stand watching her not get married till 36 Kartik. Even you don't trust these horoscopes I am telling you from my experience Atleast I strongly believe them when it comes to marriage. I just hope kiki listens to me and she can study even after marriage. It's not a big deal." My mom said feeling sad about kiki.

"As  you wish mom but kittu should be ready, that's all is important to me." I said after seeing that my mom is really scared and she didn't want to leave kiki .

"Mom one more thing you better speak to kiki now and I will speak to her tomorrow in case if she is not ready." I said when my mom left the room.

I didn't have shooting this morning so I was sleeping when I heard a knocking sound. I was wondering who was knocking my room at this hour.

I woke up and saw the clock which told it was 7 am. I lazily got up and dragged myself to open the door. As soon as I opened the door my sleepiness went as I saw Sara standing there. I punched her cheeks to check if she is really there.

" kartik, what are you doing? Its paining." She pouted.

"sara, u here. How  come, you didn't tell me about this plan so  I was just checking if you are really here or I am dreaming of you like I do everyday." I said my thoughts out loud.

"acha, so sir was dreaming about me. what do you dream??" she asked winking at me.

" come inside I will show you what all I dream about you." I said lifting her off her feet and dumped her on the bed and I fell on top of her hugging her.

" Kartik , baby . what are doing, leave me na." She said.

" I  didnt hold your hand to leave you and baby you gave me a good surprise by the way, let me tell ma , pa and kittu they you are here. They  will be happy to see you but before that let me spend some quality time with you ." I said.