Sartik awards by fam

As I was getting ready for the Star Screen Awards, I was super excited to host as well as meet Sara and see her after so long even though we met in the rehearsals but it just felt empty and incomplete without her. Probably because of pr and those disturbing articles. I decided to call her before leaving.

"Hi kartik. How r u? R u ready for the award function?" Sara said as soon as she picked up my call.

"I am good and fine. Almost ready but why r u not showing ur face?" I was confused as she put her phone upside down.

"Thats because I don't want u to see me." Sara explained.

"But why? Please baby, show what u are wearing and how r u looking?" I said restlessly.

"Not at all. And dont make ur cute face because thats not gonna work" She replied.

"But why? Pleaseee. Pleaseeee. Pleaseeee!" I was eager to see how she is looking probably because there are very few times she properly dresses up and surprises me.

"Listen, i have to touch up and fix up few things so i will directly see u at the venue. Ok byeeeeee!" She quickly said and cut the call.

I got a little upset as her not showing her face added to my restlessness. Anyways, I had to leave for the function as I was hosting and had to discuss a few things with my co-host shahid.

I reached the venue and met shahid and we were making some last minute changes in the script and were discussing few things.

"I think u should do this introduction." Shahid said.

"Which one?" I asked him confused.

"Arrey this one!" He pointed at the paper.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the very gorgeous Sara Ali ..." I started reading but stopped in the middle and blushed/smiled.

"Ohoo, someone cant control" He began to tease me.

"Shut up. U r given this introduction so u r gonna do it." I asked him to stop.

"Arrey but.." He continued.

"Wait, i am getting a call." I looked at my phone and realised it was Sara.

"Hi bhabhi!" He snatched my phone and picked up the call and out it on speaker.

"Bhabhi!!?! Who is this? I am no one's bhabhi, ok. Shut up! Seriously! I was gonna send u a picture but now u can wait. U r not getting anything!" She was shocked.

"No listen baby, listen. Pleas send. I am sorry, it was shahid..." I tried to explain but she cut the call in anger and frustration.

"Baby and all haan" he again began to tease me.

"Shut up. She was gonna send me a pic but cuz of u she got upset." I said and we later continued to discuss the script.

Shahid went to go the entrance for the papz to click his pictures and the same time Sara and ranveer arrived.

"Hi! How r u? I watched kabir singh, u were damn good."

"Thankyou so much!"

"Btw, i am not anyone's bhabhi, ok?"

"Hahaha"

Sara left.

"Omg" i was in shock and stuck. Couldn't believe this. Sara was looking so pretty.

"Should we start?" Shahid came.

"Hot karte hain... start lag rahi hai wo" I got confused.

"Huh?" Shahid was confused.