Dinner together part 2 (Story by G )

DEEPIKA'S P.O.V :
Ranveer and I were standing with Sara-Kartik when I noticed Sara had something on her left hand which she was constantly trying to hide. "Sara what do you have on your left hand that you are hiding?" I asked curiously. As I said this Ranveer and Kartik started looking.
"DP this... actually ..." Sara started to fumble. I looked at kartik from the corner of my eye and he too seemed stressed. Ranveer was quick to notice this and he said "Something is fishy guys. What is it? I know there something you both are hiding, come on spill the beans"
"I guess we have to tell them the truth Sara" kartik said looking at Sara and then he turned to us and said "We are getting married!!"
" WHATT!! I mean WOWW!!" I screamed in amazement. "Congrats you both! Zhappi toh banti hai" Ranveer said.

KARTIK'S P.O.V :
As we had spilled all the beans I felt a little bit relieved as I was not great at keeping secrets. I then gave a big hug to Ranveer but said "Guys calm down, please. We have not made it official now". "Accha then Sara tell me when are you going to make
it 'official' ?" DP asked.
"Real soon. Actually we have a date in our mind" Sara said.
I knew she was lying because we did not have a date. So in a way I was curious to know how Sara would defend her lie. "Tell us the date then or else I am standing on this sofa and screaming it to the whole industry that you both are getting married" Ranveer said as he knew Sara was Thap-master. I shared a glance with Sara saying " I don't know what to say. Why did you have to pull this stunt"
"We have a date, Kartik's Bday i.e 22nd November" Sara said confidently. They believed her because it seemed quite logical but I was constantly thinking about that date since then.
While going back I asked her "Baby were you joking about the date or you really meant it?" She looked at me and said "Well when I told them about the date I was joking but after that I was continuously thinking about the date. If I exclude your birthday then there is no other 'special' date as such for us to make it official. Should we make it official baby?" She said with her cute puppy dog face.
"Baby you already have confirmed the date and honestly I wouldn't have minded if we made it official today itself. So the conclusion is YOUR WISH IS MY WISH" I said and kissed her on the cheeks.

SARA'S P.O.V :
21st November
Tomorrow is kartik's birthday but I don't want to wish like everyone would. I was thinking of pulling a prank on him. Then I remembered that ma and pa had gone to Gwalior for a family wedding and would be returning home tomorrow and kiki had told me that she was going to be in the hospital the whole night and she too would return home in the morning which means kartik would be alone at home. Kartik had messaged me saying he would be busy today and would return home late.

I called kiki "Hello Kiki, I need a favour" I said. "Tell me what can I do?" She said. "Nothing much. As kartik would be alone today at home I want to pull off a prank on him before wishing him. Can you give the spare keys to the house before going to the hospital." I told her.
"Sara if you are planning to prank koki then hands down I'm in it. I will give the keys before going to the hospital, don't worry." Kiki said. "Great. Accha I'll call you later I have to do the preparation. Bye and take care!" And I hung up.
I then went to shop for kartik's birthday gift and bought a cake. I loved a bright red hoodie so I bought it for kartik as he looks really handsome and adorable in bright colours. I wrote a letter for him which I would keep in the closet with his birthday present. In the evening kiki gave me the keys and went to the hospital.
I wore a printed t-shirt and shorts and went to kartik's house after the dinner. I reached his house at around 11 pm. I went upstairs, opened the door, hid my footwear and went inside. I kept the letter and his present in his closet and waited for him in kiki's room

At around 11:45 pm kartik returned home as I heard the closing of the main door. I waited for five minutes so that he can relax and messaged him "Kartik I am not in town right now, had to go out of town for some important work. Sorry I didn't inform earlier because you said you had a busy day today but I'll be back by tomorrow morning. Also I have kept something special for you in the closet do check it exactly at 12:00am. Bye and love you baby" I switched my phone off after sending the message as I know he would call me.