New york part 9

Sara pov:

We went to the lawn which is our dance floor and a melody song played out. Kartik decided to take my hand and we started to dance how we did for love aaj kal promotions. Kartik led the way , I just followed it or let him do any moves he want.

I could feel my friends giggling like how Kartik is good in couple dance. It took me to the time  where people replied me Kartik is more romantic during dance plus.

Of course as you all think I didn't take it as a matter of pride or ego.

So I decided to show people how much I like him and also it will be a surprise for him for the things he had done in this week.

So when Kartik decided to twirl me I stopped in my tracks. Kartik tried to improvise but he couldn't move me. And now the audience ( ie my mom, k family , milan, my friends and Rahul ) were confused. So I decided to get down and adjust my dress like it was stuck and that's the reason I stopped moving.

Kartik being the perfect knight in shining armour decided to get down and adjust it. As he was busy with my dress he left my hand and when he got up to continue the dance I decided to take his and dance.

Kartik was taken aback a little but he didn't mind leading us. Kartik lifted me in bridal style as the second song was going to end .

So I came to the conclusion that our dance is over. So the moment the song was over Kartik didn't put me down so I decided to the unthinkable and also a way to convey that I am so happy to have him as my hubby.

I kissed me and I could hear aww, oooooo from the back but I didn't mind those and my mind was fully on the handsome man who even saw to each detail to make my dream come true and see me smile.

Then it was time for the whole members to join the dance floor.

We took turns and dance with all. "He is only yours." My friends said when I was dancing with them.

I saw Rahul winking and giving a thumbs up saying I did a great job.

After this we decided to have dinner. Again we had buffet and our friends have no where to be found .

So me and Kartik sat together and our family members sat in circles around us.

"MA you dance so well." I said complementing kartik's mom.

"Amrita you too danced well." Kartik said in a hurry thinking she would have felt bad.

"Mom , Kartik is correct I have I mean we have all seen you dance in movies of course but you are doing this after so many years and it was good to see you back in form." I said.

"How can I not dance in my daughter sangeet." She said.

"When is Ibrahim ??" Ma asked.

"He was suppose to come but his flight got delayed. He will be in few hours." My mom replied.

"I really want him here" Kartik pouted.

"You planned everything face the consequences." I said laughing.

"Okay guys haffun we are calling it a night." Our parents said.

"I know you are all tired but have a walk around the beach and go to your rooms." Kartik suggested.

"No Kartik it's too cold and they have to change their dresses, and I am sure they would watch the sun rise with us tomorrow morning and take a walk." I said thinking they would agree.

"Sure we would love to ." MA and pa said.

"Okay gn." We said them and went to search our friends.

Finally we saw the organising something in the kitchen.

"You all changed." I asked as there were not wearing lehengas.

"Sara , we are not throwing a bachelor party like in movies but we are throwing you guys a party and I have invited some of our friends in USA . " kamya said.

"I have no complaints just following your orders." I said in a funny way.

"Wear that dress and come soon." Kamya said and kiki joined me to the room.

Kiki and me got ready and we left the hair and make up as we had for our sangeet.

"Finally touch lip gloss and a scent will do the trick." Kiki said handing it over me.

"Kiki is this you ?? You look so different." Kartik said when he saw me and kiki joined them in hall.

"So you didn't notice me ??" I asked with a jealousy pout.

Of course I was playful about it .

"I know everything fits you and seen you in all attire but Kiki looks so different." Kartik replied me .

"I guess you should stick to Kiki side and guard her as many boys are gonna come." I said joking.

"Kiki go to your room and don't come out." Kartik said very seriously.

"Enough Shall we go or stand her all day." I said pulling Kiki and leaving the hall.

We all joined in the lawn and I could see my college mates. I introduced them to Kartik and Kiki.

Everyone has seen them as I post stories with me kiki and Kartik in my personal account which I use it for my close friends and college friends.

"Okay guys , I know many of you who constantly uses Instagram knows about Sara and Kartik, and to be honest they really do have a story book-romantic- fairy tale love story. So we have a small video to show their whole story so far. This is for you guys." Ragul for a change went to the stage ( which is the lawn) .

There was a projector and we could see the video in the porch wall.

We all started to watch , everyone had food in their hand. So it felt like watching a movie.

In the video first they showed my Koffee with Karan episode important scene and then my first meeting with him. Then they were all the videos of us which was taken secretly by our mothers and friends were there, which we swear didn't see coming.

The main horrible part was were during ppaw promotions Kartik was stressful and how he missed me Ragul made a whole video of Kartik shouting for no reason as he couldn't see me. I felt happy to see Kartik missed me so much but also sad that I left New York .

There was video of me hugging all the times Kartik gave me surprise and also the times when I gave him surprise.

And in the background like a story all my four friends and Ragul was narrating.

And finally the video ended with our proposal.

Everyone clapped when the video ended and Kartik and I had a group hug with our friends who made the video.

After everyone ate we went to the beach where there was bonfire and we all sat down in a mattress speaking .

People were pissed that there were no alcohols and all they got is Tropicana juice and ginger ale . But other than that it was an amazing party.