Kiki marrige part 3 by RN & me

Kartik Aaryan pov :

After tha Jha family went. Mom pulled Sara and sat in the sofa.

I too joined them and laid down on her lap.

"Sara, thanks for being here and helping us." She thanked Sara.

"MA why are you using big words. I am also your daughter , so it's not a big deal. I am really happy that I am a part of it." She said blushing.

"You truly are ghar ki Lakshmi ." My mother said Sara as a Lakshmi goddess.

After my mom called sara ghar ki Lakshmi, I thought how she is my lucky charm.

she is actually Lakshmi and a real life princess. my love, after she came into my life things are only getting better. I am in a space where, I always dreamed to reach. I had worked hard for this but all these years luck was not on my part now suddenly she brought so much light into my world and I am so happy that my mom and everyone else in the family feel that way for her.

Sara hugged my mom and bid bye to everyone else in the family and told kiki that she will be coming back next week to shop her engagement dress and other costumes for rituals following.

I was waiting in the podium and sara came down with Kiki .

" thank you bhabhi , thank u for everything. " kiki said.

" bhabhi??? When did this happen." I asked.

" it's been some time since I teasingly call her bhabhi but now she really fills that post. I really hope you both will get married soon and I can call sara, bhabhi for real." She said making us blush.

"don't you think , you are forgetting something that something which will help survive till the next time we meet ??" I asked Sara .

"what are you talking about ??" she asked me feeling confused .

I spread my hands and Sara understood. She came and gave a tight teddy hug.

I kissed her forehead before she left.

One week passed quickly I was waiting for sara in airport. she said she is here for just a day and tonight she will fly back as she wants to finish this schedule of atrangi re before kittu's engagement and all the functions following that till the wedding.

even I was shooting for bhool bhulaiyya 2 too. when were away from the crowd I parked the car aside and hugged her tight.

"I missed you sooo much kartik. " Sara said.

" you don't know how much I missed you." I replied to her

"I have planned something. we will go to ur home first , pick kiki and then to manish malhotra's home to get her a custom made dress for engagement and sangeet.

then we will go to abu and sandeep's home for her mehndi and wedding lehenga and she was saying that she would like to wear falgunishanepeacock for her reception and for haldi I have asked gaurav gupta to make a simple yellow sleeveless maxi dress ." Sara kept on listing.

" hold on hold on madam, how will you do all these in a  single day ? " I asked her.

"kartik , next week I will come for the jewellery shopping and have you thought about which place to book for the wedding ?? I think we should book hotel Taj Mahal, colaba for the functions and for the guests to stay." She said.

"oh my god Sara , you already have a plan . What did I do to deserve an princess like you. I really appreciate  for treating my family like your own. chalo its getting late, let's go home pick kiki,mom and dad and go to the places you have charted one by one ." I said.