K bday by p

its my hero's birthday time.My phone rang and its KARTHIK..as per my plan I didn't pick up but instead messaged him stating that I was busy with my friends.

He sadly replied , "ok, princess ..take care "..poor soul had no hint of the surprise waiting for him.

On 21st night : I was busy talking with his friends and team.After reaching the hotel , I requested the staff there not to reveal my stay and started with my preparations.I decorated the room with his favorite flowers , balloons and few of our photos, so the room was filled with our memories . As he promised for a slow dance on his special day, I was ready with perfect playlists. I ordered his favourite dishes , which are on the table along with the desert I made.finally..its all set for my hero to get suprised.

Few minutes later : I could hear some noise coming from the corridor , I knew thats my hero. As the noise sharpen so as my heartbeat. He entered the room, and was utterly shocked to see me there and then I turned on the speaker and he kept his promise,which made me blush.

He was amazed with the decorations and the food , and then we had our time talking about the photos and the days we spent , He was happy with my decorations and food , and then ..its 12.00 before I could wish He hugged me tight and let his tears shred my hair,I could feel his heart and let him withheld the situation and just whispered "happy birthday hero".
By then , Imtaaz sir and team arrived , we had a cake cut with first piece onto my mouth.And then everyone called it a night . And then Karthik took me on a long drive which left us with lots of silly talks..

Finally , its his first birthday with me..!!!! love u My crush , u mean the world to me.

Authors note:

By my fav P
Thank you for supporting me from day one ❤️🥰