Sara dream date for kartik

Authors note :

Do you remember the part where I have written a story named a week in New York, this is a continuation of that.

So don't get confused in an interview Kartik will say for a dream date he will take sara to New York a week and sara will reply he will take Kartik on a bike ride buy him food and sing a song.

Sara pov :

It's been months since Kartik proposed to me. I kept turning the engagement ring 💍 as I was thinking of him. Because of our busy schedule I couldn't see him much .

' you have to do something sara, Kartik can't plan everything for you .' My inner voice said.

'This is the first time you have given a good advice .' I thought and decided to called Sanchita.

"Sanchita, it's not fair I feel guilty for not spending time with Kartik , so I want you to clear his schedule for 3 days." I said without greeting her.

"Sara , chill . What happened to you , tell me ??" She asked in a calm tone.

"It's been months since we have been engaged in New York and I couldn't meet him because of his new movie , what do you want me to do ."

"Huh okay . You have called me in the perfect time , Kartik first schedule for this movie  is getting over by this week and give me two more days I will try to finish his photoshoots and then he is all yours." She said .

"Okay plan and send me the dates so I can book the tickets." I said.

"Huh book the tickets, where are you taking my golden boy." She teased.

" golden boy ??  come on Sanchita he is my hubs. " I said.

"I know I know just curious." She said as if I was going to shout at her for calling Kartik as golden boy.

"Kerala , I am taking him there . Do you remember the time where I went with my friends kamiya same place."

"Ooooooo, so boathouse, bikini, water , nature." She started to speak like a high school girl.

" do you think Kartik will enjoy ??" I asked her with a serious tone.

"Enjoy ?? That's the last word you should tell. He would be flying in the sky. I remember the time when you went with your friend to Kerala and posted the pictures, he was grumpy till you returned.

So yeah take him there and he is been working non stop he deserves this vacation." Sanchita said encouraging my plan.

"Thanks Sanchita, so waiting for the dates." I said ending the call.

I called Jehan as ibrahim is in college to teach me how to ride the bike.

What guys , only Kartik can remember the things we tell during interview?? Even I can.

As I am used to ride cycles a lot in New York , I didn't have any problem in balancing the bike.
After 3 days I was strong with my basics in how to ride it and practiced riding all day as I have only a weeks time to take Kartik with me to Kerala.

I am confident enough to ride the bike where there is no traffic or lot of vehicles.

It was Monday when I received a message from Sanchita.

"Hey sara , I have managed to clear Kartik schedule from Thursday evening to Sunday night . I hope this will be sufficient for you to plan an memorable trip with Kartik. If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask me." This is what her message her.