By MZ (another one )

SARA POV

Days passed by. He was promoting his movie with ananya and bhumi. When I got some free time, I started watching some videos on youtube and came across pati, patni aur woh's interviews. I clicked on one of them and saw how kartik was earlier upset with our producer's and director's decision but seemed like he was quite enjoying the promotions. I felt uneasy, uncomfortable and just annoyed even though I made him understand that we need to pass this phase with a smile on our faces and a happy heart. But I still didn't feel like doing anything. I guess only because i was missing his presence so much and he couldnt even come to my home to meet me due to papz surrounding him and his movie promotions.

"Saraaa" I was so engrossed in my thoughts and realised that mama was calling me. I quickly left my phone and earphones on the bed and went downstairs.

"Beta, you have received an invitation to attend the star screen awards happening on the 8th of december." Mom told me handing over the invitation card.

"Beta, I have to go for a doctor's apppintment. Take care" she informed me and left.

To be honest, I wanted to be happy but wasn't quite sure if this was a situation to celebrate or be excited about as I knew that due to kartik's promotions, imtiaz sir would ask me or him to choose who wants to attend and who doesn't want to. I went upstairs and messaged on the group chat of me, kartik, imtiaz sir and other members of our team. Everyone decided to FaceTime.

"Hi guys" imtiaz sir with enthusiasm which was unusual.

"Hi sir" me and kartik said in unison.

"So sir tell, who's attending and who's not?" I went straight to the point probably because I didn't had any hope anymore.

"Sara, I think i am busy in promotions so you can attend" kartik said as usual sacrificing for me.

"I agree with him. You are anyway not that busy except shooting on some days" imtiaz sir agreed with kartik.

"Ok sir. Your wish is my command." I said cheerfully so kartik doesn't have any idea about my mood.

We chatted for a while related to our movie promotions and other requirements and suggestions and later ended the call.

The next day I went to shoot for coolie no 1. As my makeup and hair was going on, the assistant director came and informed me that the shot was delayed for an hour due to some technical issues. Well it was good for me as I got extra time to practice my lines.
After doing that, I was randomly scrolling through Instagram and came across this picture which really pinched me. It was a picture where ananya, kartik and karan were present. Karan was taking the selfie and ananya was holding kartik's arm.

It was disturbing. I couldn't stop looking at that picture and that hand on his arm. Few tears rolled down my eyes. I went to the washroom, washed my face and came out to only realise that I got missed calls from kartik. I FaceTimed him.

"How r u?" I immediately asked.

"I am good, how r u?" He replied.

"I am fine. The shot got delayed so just chilling in the vanity." I replied sorrowfully.

"Chilling or crying?" He asked guessing that I was crying.

"Nothing! Was watching dog videos so cried" I tried to cover up the truth.

"R u sure?" He again asked.

"Yeh yeh, dont worry!" I replied convincingly.

"Helllllooooooo!!" Ananya suddenly came and sat next to kartik.