Home alone by RN

Kartik's pov

( today is 11th September..i just came back after completing ppaw two days back..I had one more song to shoot though..I have dance practices for that..But how can I miss meeting my love..she was also had dance rehearsals for iifa..so I planned to go there and pick her up..it was raining slightly..I got out of the car and saw paps there and they were teasing me by calling sartik...which I so much love..I went inside to see sara performing on amrita ji's song..she was so graceful yaar..I got some plans in my head..after sometime sara saw me standing there...she came and held my hand.)

Sara: baby..when did you come???

Kartik: madam...when you were dancing your ass off.. is this the way to welcome your boyfriend..come on..give me a tight hug..

Sara: I am all sweaty yaar..I will give you big hug after I take a bath..

Kartik: oho..then I will also have to take bath..can I join u for a shower madam..

Sara: besharam..kucch bhi.

Kartik: chalo..I came here to pick you up..

( we walked together..I held the umbrella and she was walking besides me..I gave my jacket to her and she kept it in her bag..we entered the car..and I asked her)

Kartik: so madam, shall we go to farmers cafe.?

Sara: no kartik, not now..I just want to freshen up and then we can go..Actually mom is not home..she is in London with ibbu..I am home alone now.

Kartik:why to fear when kartik is here..

Sara: that's my biggest fear..you and me alone..is like..bomb

Kartik: oh okay, so you don't want me to come to your home( acting all hurt and sad)

Sara: when did I say that, I said we are bomb..but I didn't say that you can't come..actually I want you to come...we both will get some time to spend with each other in private ..wat.say,( she winked)

Kartik: accha..

We reached her home..I asked the driver to leave with the car after giving my gym bag ,which has my extra cloths..as I dnt want anyone to know that I am with her in her home.. she opened the door and asked me to be comfortable..then got me a glass of water..and excused herself to take bath..I sat in the sofa which is in her bedroom..and clicked some selfies..and then something clicked in my head..I walked near her bathroom,and started to yell in pain..like something hit me..after hearing that sara came out abrubtly,first she poked her head out..then when she saw me in pain..she locked the door wore her bathrobe and came out)

Sara: kartik, baby what happened..wer did u hit ur leg??

( I took her hand and kept it near my heart saying that I am hurt there..now she understood that I was faking it)

Sara: I should have known this..how kameena are you when we are alone..leave me I am half way through my shower..I will be back..

( saying that she turned around and walked towards the bathroom..before she could close it..I went inside with her and locked the door..,she was so shocked..and her eyes could pop out any moment)

Sara: kartik ,what are you doing???

Kartik: you don't know what I am going to do..really baby
( with that I pulled her towards me..and looked straight into her eyes, and pulled the tie of her bathrobe..she was in some trance,she knew that I am so crazy for her..and we are meeting after so long..I wouldn't be able to control my passion for her..I pulled her hand and kept in near my t shirt indicating her to remove that..then I pulled her bath robe completely making her stand stark naked in front of me..she helped me come out of my clothes as well..I lifted her ,cradling her legs on my hips..
Stood under the shower..drank the drops of water drizzling to her chin,through her lips..the water flowing through her lips much sweeter than honey..I licked the water off her neck..her hand roaming on .

after the intimate passionate moment,we bathed together...I helped her dry her hair and she did return the favor..she in her bathrobe and me in my boxers came out of the bathroom..still she is cradling my hips.she started kissing my neck and chest
.biting it slightly..I hissed..)

Kartik: baby, don't this to me now..i wont be able to hold it ..i will take you here itself..

( she hugged me and kept her face on the crook of my neck, I walked like this towards the kitchen,made her sit on the kitchen)

Kartik: baby, I know you might be hungry..let me bake a cake for us.

Sara: I am hungry for you sweet..

Kartik: don't give me those looks, I would eat you up..but I first you would need some energy to handle me..don't you.?

Sara: such a besharam you are..

( I was making a veg choco vanilla sponge cake..I was mixing all the ingredients together..and madam was sitting on counter top checking me out,when finally the batter was ready ,I asked her to taste it..she dipped her finger in the batter and smeared it on my chin...licking it in a not so saint way...)

Kartik: sara, stop it ..you will have to pay for this later..I wont leave you like that..

( she just winked at me and gave me a thumps up saying that the cake batter is yum.
I poured the batter into a round pan and put in a pre heated oven for 50 min..after that..I made some coffee for both of us..and were chit chatting..my baby is so full of life..so happy..being around her is the best moments in my life..I can't get enough of her...she is my angel..I was back from thoughts when I heard the oven alarmed..the cake Is done..I served it in a plate and asked sara to cut it..she took the first piece and looked at me.
I thought she would give me the piece but she didn't.. she took it her mouth ,kept it in her mouth and came forward towards me to take a bite from her mouth..I love this naughty sara)

( after that we were sitting in her room and thought to watch a movie.
And came with the idea to watch notebook..the movie we both love so much..when the movie was done..we ordered some food..

..she was sitting on my lap..and I was feeding her..after wrapping the dinner table..we went to her room..and sat near the window..I was sitting on the sofa..she sat btw my legs..lying on my chest..the moonlight falling on her face..I can't take my eyes of this ethereal beauty with me..she is pure inside out..I am so proud to have her as mine..my baby..my princess..)