Kiki marriage part 2 by RN & me

Kartik Aaryan pov :

It took five meetings with anand for mom and dad said okay .

Don't be judgmental after all it's their only daughter .

The first meet Sara was there and she couldn't be there for the rest of the meeting as Sara had shooting. The final meeting our masi joined us as she is involved in all the important decisions of the Tiwari family. When  masi said yes there was nothing else holding us to start the marriage process.

After my mom and dad gave them a green signal , anand arranged a dinner for the Tiwari and Jha family. He even invited Sara and our masi. Masi joined us and Sara didn't.

Masi was slightly sad that we didn't consider the groom she choose but once knowing everything about anand and his family after the dinner she was happy that kiki selected a good groom .

For me and Sara we consider anand as our family on our first meet.

When he came to join us in the balcony after spending time with my parents, I was having a hard time to open up the conversation when anand said " Kartik ji you know I am the only child and both my parents are doctors and they are not going to retire anytime soon. They work together in a hospital which is near our house, so I could not ask them to shift to new house and I also would want to be with them . So I thought kiki could stay in my house from Monday to Wednesday and from Thursday to Saturday she can be in our home and Sunday it's my outing time with Kiki."

Sara and me exchanged looks. " anand that's so nice of you, first let's plan the wedding as we have only one month left. The way you said your plan makes me happy that my sister can visits us and be with us whenever we want. So let's decided as the days goes." I said.

"I told you Kartik , it will work out . Just sit back and enjoy." Sara said in a low tone so Anand and kiki couldn't hear.

"Yes you are always right, Princess." I said.

"That's because I spoke to anand everything." She said smiling.

We called the pandit and decided a day for the Jha family to come and visit us.

When my family conveyed the message to Sara, she was very happy and she didn't hesitate even a second to book the ticket when my mom and kiki asked her to be here.

Today is the day where Anand and his family will come home. Lots  of arrangements have to be done . Sara is with kiki in helping her to  decide the dress , jewellery , even sara asked her make up artist and hairstylist to help kiki  get ready.

sara picked a light yellow salwar suit for kiki and some light jewellery with minimal make up. other than my parents,my maasi and masa ji and my best friend rahul were there at home to welcome the groom family.

"  didi, I can't believe that sara is from a royal family .she is so well behaved, so down to earth and she is very intelligent. Columbia university graduat is not  a game and didi I have never seen someone so beautiful. she is so gorgeous. Trust  me,our koki is lucky to have her in his life. what a Jodi they are, nasar na lage. we should get them married soon." My masi was telling to my mom.

maasi 's words brought a shy smile and blush on my face. yes no one can be like sara and she mentioning about our wedding . I couldn't stop thinking how wonderful it would be.

I was walking hearing this and I see my baby helping kiki  choosing her jewellery . she saw me and I blowed a flying kiss and walked away. she smiled slyly

The Jha family arrived on time. Anand, his parents and mama maami and one cousin.

Everyone had a happy smile on their face, but what got the Jha family's attention is my love who was walking beside kiki like a fresh morning dew. They couldn't believe sara is here in my home. I saw Anand cousin brother ogling her, if it was not family I would have pulled out his eyes. after ogling her when his eyes shifted to me and one death glare from me he understood the meaning of that.